German National Brutally Murdered In Jomtien Apartment: Pattaya

webfact

Slashed throat does not sound like woman's work.

Could be the work of a man (or men) who pretend to be women. That said, there are plenty of women prostitutes who have seasonal lives as farmers.... and needless to say if you can slash rice, you can probably slash throats.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad Rip

Maybe it's just me, but foreigners dying here in Thailand seems to be something that is on the increase.

We had a weird one here in Cha Am a few weeks back. A Russian guy checked into his guesthouse in the morning

and then later in the day he checked out of the world permanently.

The strange things about this are:

1. There has been no mention of this guys death in any papers that we can find.If a foreigner dies in Thailand, it usually make the news

2. He was found on/near a main road, very close to restaurants and business stabbed in the neck, but it apparently it has been deemed a suicide. I would think that if the guy wanted to commit suicide by stabbing himself, that his neck wouldn't be his first choice, nor would a main road be his choice of location, his hotel room maybe, somewhere quiet? I don't know, the whole thing seems a little off to me.

When Farangs die Thailand it usually makes the news. This may be so,but not always.

My thought was a katoy. They're getting more numerous and more brazen there. Did the fellow have a thing for them?

All in all, sorry to hear. RIP ol' chap. My best friend up here in northernmost Thailand had a condo in Jomtien. A few years ago, he got smart and moved to a decent and safer locale, far away from Pattaya.

My thought was a katoy. They're getting more numerous and more brazen there. Did the fellow have a thing for them?

All in all, sorry to hear. RIP ol' chap. My best friend up here in northernmost Thailand had a condo in Jomtien. A few years ago, he got smart and moved to a decent and safer locale, far away from Pattaya.

Greenland?

• Like 1

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I got caught for drink driving. My mate and I were in the cop shop at dongtan sorting stuff out. The captain called us into his office and there was 2 young Thai guys sittin in his office. The capt showed us a few pics of an old German guy with his throat slit the night before

The German took the 2 guys home with him for playtime and they slit his throat for his camera. The cops nailed them by taking their footprints. The Thais walked through the blood with their new camera. Could be the same idiots

And so we have another tragic and horrific farang death in Thailand to add to the statistics.

I am curious to know, how many farangs have died in Thailand during the last 3 years, including the categorisation of official causes of deaths and the circumstances leading up to they’re deaths, including those who have been listed as missing?

The amount of farang deaths in Thailand according to the small percentage of farangs in the country I would guess are highly proportionate indeed.

The cause and effect needs to be linked in. You meet a lot of cowboys in Thailand who bring their untimely demises upon themselves.

Not the case every time of course. Jealousy, revenge, spite. There can be many factors for these outcomes.

• Like 1

Greenland?

Turkmenistan?

And so we have another tragic and horrific farang death in Thailand to add to the statistics.

I am curious to know, how many farangs have died in Thailand during the last 3 years, including the categorisation of official causes of deaths and the circumstances leading up to they’re deaths, including those who have been listed as missing?

The amount of farang deaths in Thailand according to the small percentage of farangs in the country I would guess are highly proportionate indeed.

To add to what statistic? The death by natural causes died of heart failure secondary to low blood volume statistic.

The cause and effect needs to be linked in. You meet a lot of cowboys in Thailand who bring their untimely demises upon themselves.

Not the case every time of course. Jealousy, revenge, spite. There can be many factors for these outcomes.

You are so right, jackinbkk. I have been saying this for a long time.

Perhaps someone should create an unofficial guide explaining the DOs and Don`ts in Thailand?

The problem is; will they listen?

Yes, but a stab between the shoulder blades, as had been reported, could easily be the work of an angry women.

It was obviously not a suicide! One can safely rule that out Sherlock.

My condolences to his family. coffee1.gif

One would think. Don't expect it from the BIB. There was a case back in 2006 where they found some German guy hanging from a light pole with a bag taped over his head. The cops said that's how foreigners usually kill themselves.

You are so right, jackinbkk. I have been saying this for a long time.

Perhaps someone should create an unofficial guide explaining the DOs and Don`ts in Thailand?

The problem is; will they listen?

Somehow I doubt you could write such a guide that folk, who have never been here, would find credible !
  • Like 1

I don't think it is too far fetched to assume that he was killed for not giving up the key to the safe, if that was all his life savings he probably would have jumped off the balcony if they stole it all anyway.

You missed this from the 2nd report: "Large amounts of Thai and Euro currency were found in the room"

Yes, in the safe

I have a good friend, 67, who often has large numbers of girls (Filipinas in this case) over for a big dinner and lots of drinks. They do the cooking and he does a lot of the drinking and it's all good fun and fairly innocent ... the girls get some good free food and booze and get to party with their friends. Most of them are buy-me-drink girls or maids ... very few are hard-core working girls. Quite possible this is all this poor bloke was up to. Occasionally a girl will bring a guy friend along who my friend doesn't know, but he welcomes them anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened here ...

I have a good friend, 67, who often has large numbers of girls (Filipinas in this case) over for a big dinner and lots of drinks. They do the cooking and he does a lot of the drinking and it's all good fun and fairly innocent ... the girls get some good free food and booze and get to party with their friends. Most of them are buy-me-drink girls or maids ... very few are hard-core working girls. Quite possible this is all this poor bloke was up to. Occasionally a girl will bring a guy friend along who my friend doesn't know, but he welcomes them anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened here ...

mmm, a guy in pattaya bringing 5 women into his apartment to 'cook'.

• Like 1