Hesitating Deputy Premier Chalerm Decides To Make Southern Trip

webfact

Can someone tell Me what the latest terror forecast is? Only I wanted to pop down to the shops and don't want to get blown to bits by some fanatic in the name of god or other,thank you very much.

A quick call to the Home Office reveals that the terror forecast is "mild to foggy" which means that you can go to the shops for essential items,but be vigilant and report any people not dressed the same as you to the Tourist police.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of the Red apologists come on here and perhaps suggest a defence for this man who holds a position of deputy Prime Minister? He is afraid, yet he sends policemen there, soldiers there and makes Government workers stay down there on the posting from hell. What a great example of totally crass, inept leadership.He said if he knew the PM was going to ask him to do this he never would have taken the job, well lets hope the PM now sees he is totally unfit for the job. Perhaps everyone should send him white feathers!

A horrific scenario, If something happens to PM Yingluck he will be the PM.sad.pngsad.pngsick.gif

Can any of the Red apologists come on here and perhaps suggest a defence for this man who holds a position of deputy Prime Minister? He is afraid, yet he sends policemen there, soldiers there and makes Government workers stay down there on the posting from hell. What a great example of totally crass, inept leadership.He said if he knew the PM was going to ask him to do this he never would have taken the job, well lets hope the PM now sees he is totally unfit for the job. Perhaps everyone should send him white feathers!

A horrific scenario, If something happens to PM Yingluck he will be the PM.sad.pngsad.pngsick.gif

The only difference I see is that at least he would be in Parliment during the sessions. All other factors are about equal. Air head = loose cannon alcoholic.

I wonder if this shameless reprobate Chalerm will take his muderous sharp shooter instructer son Duang with him just in case anyone needs to be murdered, eer I mean eliminated.

Probably not. If I am correct, the sharpshooter is only good over a range of < 1 metre, and unarmed targets?
  • Like 2

I wonder if this shameless reprobate Chalerm will take his muderous sharp shooter instructer son Duang with him just in case anyone needs to be murdered, eer I mean eliminated.

...or someone needs to be put out of misery?!

• Like 1

We can all read mate.

He could always take the 20,000 police down with him. They aren't doing much since the last demonstration.

He could even fly over the area in the Army's airship. Whoops that crashed yesterday.

He dosen't want to take the chance. There might be 20,100 terrorists. Now if he had 40,000 police he might consider it.

Diddn't he badmouth a journalist for asking too many constructive questions... Buffalo dumba$$$$$$$

I beg to differ. clap2.gif

He is not that smart why are you giving him credit he does not deserve?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I tend to agree. To compare him to a buffalo is really doing a disservice to a buffalo.

"He said if he knew the PM was going to ask him to do this he never would have taken the job,"

Now how would that have got him out of it?

Perhaps an emergency meeting in Dubai, A resignation, Or maybe time off to go to a ear medicine rehab.

We can all read mate.

Now if you could understand mate.

Fire away with your offense of not proper English.

• Like 1

We can all read mate.

Whoa you,ve taken that out of context. We can all read the OP. Apart from his usual bile the only difference between the OP and GJ is the bile

Examples?

I can't ! I am afraid of the Deputy PM!

• Like 1

Examples?

What a poster boy for Morale, bloody amazing thailand.

Examples?

As they say back home, you are a wise peckerwood.
  • Like 1

A typical pseudo-leader - leads from behind. It's almost a universal truth - the loudest mouths are the biggest cowards. He & the one who appointed him are a right pair of pussies.

Is that pussy as in pussy or as in cat.

We can all read mate.

Whoa you,ve taken that out of context. We can all read the OP. Apart from his usual bile the only difference between the OP and GJ is the bile

oooh I feel like I need a shower....i've been slimed!

Some points Mr Slime.

1. I am not your mate.

2. You may be able to read, but you can't communicate, just what is your point. So you can read the OP. Does that mean that this should be a read only site? I think we should be told.

3. Clearly hellodolly didn't take your point out of context.

4. So my post and others you infer are 'bile'. Can you elaborate why they are bile, or are you just another multi named character who has never been able to hold his own in an intellectual argument.

Some points GJ

I think I communicate enough as I got your attention.

Clearly HD and you have taken it out of context as I cant see anything in my reply that casts aspersions on your English Skills.

Geez if you want a list of your hateful bile go no further than the recent report on a Thai lad dying at his Computer.

I hope that satisfys your enquiry mate.