Yingluck Vows To Provide Better Security Protection For Teachers In Southernmost Provinces

webfact

"As for welfare benefits for teachers, Ms Yingluck said that it may not come

in the form of cash but it was aimed at building morale for teachers."

What? Is somebody running outta the best motivator/morale booster this

planet has ever known? Or is Brother T cutting her off?

Shall we have a community sing along then?

Yeah, Yeah....!! I am sorry BUT I am lost here ...?? " Welfare Benefits may not come in the form of cash but it was aimed at building morale for teachers "

WHAT WAS ...?? WHAT exactly WAS aimed at building morale for teachers...?? Is there a part of her speach missing here ... ? Or am I blindly stupid ..sad.png

for the people jumping on the word 'vow'... it's clearly colourful nation language, not yingluck languge.

anyhow, no matter how she worded it, the point is that she is saying that they are going to raise security for teachers, highlighting that at the moment the security at schools is inadequate and adding that they will also now provide security for them at their homes.

that is not the same as promising - oh i should say 'vowing', that there won't be any more teachers killed or that there will be no more terrorism, what would ye of such knowledge/bashing have her say?

i don't read anything that she has said here that's deserving of ridicule, but some people just can't help themselves, we're only on page two and we're onto her looks...

Edited by nurofiend

for the people jumping on the word 'vow'... it's clearly colourful nation language, not yingluck languge.

anyhow, no matter how she worded it, the point is that she is saying that they are going to raise security for teachers, highlighting that at the moment the security at schools is inadequate and adding that they will also now provide security for them at their homes.

that is not the same as promising - oh i should say 'vowing', that there won't be any more teachers killed or that there will be no more terrorism, what would ye of such knowledge/bashing have her say?

i don't read anything that she has said here that's deserving of ridicule, but some people just can't help themselves, we're only on page two and we're onto her looks...

Perhaps because it is meaningless? Consider the manpower requirements to protect each of thousands of teachers on a 24/7 basis at say 6 per teacher. Admittedly easier while at school, but in transit and while scattered at their homes the task is nothing but an enormous waste of manpower. Why? Because it won't stop a determined attack, an M-79 lobbed from a few hundred yards away, or an attack on family members.

Recognise it for what it is, an empty promise.