Sweet Mince Meat For Xmas Mince Pies

banglay

Seasonal Greetings to one and all.

I want to make some mince pies for Christmas and was wondering if there has been any confirmed sighting of the said Mince meat??? I would be grateful to be pointed in the right direction

And a Happy & Safe New Year 2013 burp.gifburp.gifburp.gifburp.gif

There was 1 jar of Robertsons visible on the shelf at Friendship this morning, close to the top, to the right of the baking flour section. I seem to remember last year they also had some placed in the isle by the tinned tomatoes.....Guess they weren't sure what it was.

On previous years, the supermarket in the basement of Central has had a supply of Waitrose own label a stuff.

Edited by RabC
  • Like 1

There was 1 jar of Robertsons visible on the shelf at Friendship this morning, close to the top, to the right of the baking flour section. I seem to remember last year they also had some placed in the isle by the tinned tomatoes.....Guess they weren't sure what it was.

On previous years, the supermarket in the basement of Central has had a supply of Waitrose own label a stuff.

Sorry mixed left and right up. The mince meat it to the left of the flour, on an upper shelf down towards the jams and honeys.

Sorry mixed left and right up. The mince meat it to the left of the flour, on an upper shelf down towards the jams and honeys.

hehehehehehhheheheheheeh!

I saw jars of mincemeat (Tesco own make I think) in Tesco Sukhumvit. It was among the 'international' selection on the far left hand side of the store, near the rice.

I got a jar from Tesco's this afternoon ...cheers for taking the time to reply much appreciated