Tutsiwarrior - 2012 Thaivisa Poster Of The Year!

cdnvic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear to god that this resembles John Ford's image of western democracy in 'Liberty Valance'

post-37101-0-07615700-1355641446_thumb.j

hey...now I know that you are a fraud! Jimmy Stewart was never supposed to hold a gun!

(and here is tutsi, slouching and loose lipped like Lee Marvin who doesn't bother with an attempt to menace: 'yew better do something soon as the next shot will be right between the eyes...')

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

and then the doctor kicks Liberty's fresh corpse and sez: 'yup, he's dead...' and then the mexicans started a hat dance...

I saw some mexicans doing a traditional dance on Main Street in Santa Monica and the woman was so beautiful that it was all that I could to restrain meself from rushing up and ripping off her 'peasant' clothing on the spot and having my way...

by the way...the mexicans in the film didn't vote...not very becoming to a film with high democratic pretensions...

and then tutsi throws his liquor bottle in the direction of the bin where it smashes and relieves himself not caring who watches...

but the little niece is there and disapproves and then later tutsi will have hell to pay...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

congratulations tutsi

in the spirit of all "best of" award shows shouldn"t we also have a "worst of" poll, like "worst dressed" etc

Just curious, watutsi, are you related to Tutsiwarrior? coffee1.gif

In the spirit of worst of polls, an annual Thailand list of INS and OUTS might be fun, compiled by member suggestions.

For example --

IN: Bubble tea

OUT: Chang Export

Edited by Jingthing

IN: Thaivisa parties where those that sign up but chose to no-show are banned.

OUT: Poster Of The Year 'contests'

Sent from the downstairs dunny with an Asus eePad Transformer TF201 thingumabob.

I think I'll start a thread for 2012 In and Out paired suggestions and see how it goes! I don't have high hopes but one never knows.

and then tutsi collapses in a heap and mutters: ' this was better than Nov 2003...'

and then the little niece comes and sceams: 'you idiot! with yer health issues you can't do this no more!...we can't even find yer goddam medicine ye goddam...' and then tutsi smiles as she kicks and pummels...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

and then tutsi collapses in a heap and mutters: ' this was better than Nov 2003...'

and then the little niece comes and sez: 'you idiot! with yer health issues you can't do this no more!...we can't even find yer goddam medicine ye goddam...' and then tutsi smiles as she kicks and pummels...

I'm liking everything you write here, even if it sounds like incoherent babbling, because after all, you're the one!
  • Like 1

and then the little niece comes and sez: 'you idiot! with yer health issues you can't do this no more!...we can't even find yer goddam medicine ye goddam...' and then tutsi smiles as she kicks and pummels...

I'm liking everything you write here, even if it sounds like incoherent babbling, because after all, you're the one!

The MAN is cool. What he writes is the WORD.

Let me translate.

So Tutsi is driving down the Saudi highway doing 160kmh. And Tutsi is listenin' to Bob Dylan and swigging a bottle of Jack Daniels.

And then Tutsi screeches to a halt coz a bunch of Mexican bandits is standin' in the road and talkin' about invading Cuba and Bolivia.

So Tutsi sez: "play it again Sam".

And Bogie says sez to Tutsi: "You laughin' at my mule".

And then Clint walks on to the scene and offers Tutsi another bottle J&D.

And then Tutsi comes over all emotional and his six year-old niece sez: "Ahhh man, go to bed".

------------------------------

Does that help?

As I said, this MAN is talking good language. He is the WORD.

• Like 2

Does that help?

It's like another language and you've got the secret code. I probably don't drink enough.

BTW, Tutsiwarrior-ism is like a fresh new discovery for me, almost as good as finding a new Iranian restaurant that serves Khoresht Fesenjan in the back alleys of the slums of Pattaya.

I know "abuse" of LIKES isn't cool, but I just can't help it, I want to like the Tutsi-man till I can't like him no more (I just ran out!)! If it feels so good, can it really be wrong?

Edited by Jingthing

I'm a wee bit amazed your not familiar with Tutsi JT......he was relatively well balanced up until he found himself ensconsed in the East End of Glasgow for a while

that was a life changing experience for him......Mexican bandits fear to tread here......

I think you'll find that Tuts believes that his fall from grace started when he worked in Derby...

• Like 1

Does that help?

It's like another language and you've got the secret code. I probably don't drink enough.

BTW, Tutsiwarrior-ism is like a fresh new discovery for me, almost as good as finding a new Iranian restaurant that serves Khoresht Fesenjan in the back alleys of the slums of Pattaya.

I know "abuse" of LIKES isn't cool, but I just can't help it, I want to like the Tutsi-man till I can't like him no more (I just ran out!)! If it feels so good, can it really be wrong?

I want to like the Tutsi-man till I can't like him no more (I just ran out!)! If it feels so good, can it really be wrong?

The man's a Prohpet. Sit back and listen.

Congratulations tutsiwarrior....... My only regret is that I only found some of your contributions relatively recently. A very worthy winner!

I've always said that Tutsi is the Charles Bukowski of Thai Visa, but winning such a prestigious award is winning him new fans.

bukowski060.jpg

• Like 1

tutsi laughs and kicks off his boots and sez: 'the commotion has it's merits but what we have here is a community with all of the good and the bad that that implies and we have had the opportunity to confirm that once again...'

and then the little niece comes in and sez: 'shaddup, will ye and get to bed...'

tutsi laughs and kicks off his boots and sez: 'the commotion has it's merits but what we have here is a community with all of the good and the bad that that implies and we have had the opportunity to confirm that once again...'

and then the little niece comes in and sez: 'shaddup, will ye and get to bed...'

Bah! International Combustion!!!

Congratulations tutsiwarrior....... My only regret is that I only found some of your contributions relatively recently. A very worthy winner!

I've always said that Tutsi is the Charles Bukowski of Thai Visa, but winning such a prestigious award is winning him new fans.

bukowski060.jpg

ye know, UG I'm even starting to look like him the the big drunken nose and the swept back hair...and it gives the term 'byronic' a new meaning and purpose...

Bah! International Combustion!!!

look out, man or I'll 'combust' yer ass...but the time spent there was a sorta 'coming of age'...

and I remember the patio of that railway pub with the nice beer and the winter aspect of the sun in the afternoon many years ago...even a dump in the east midlands has got it's moments...

(take that, DH Lawrence...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior