Any Recommendations For A River Side/floating Restaurant In Bkk

ravip

If you're including river-cruiser type restaurants on the Chao Phrya, every time my wife and I go down to Bangkok we try to include a night out on the Yok-Yor restaurant cruiser and can highly recommend it.

Leaves every night at 8pm, returns at about 10.15pm - bilingual commentary on the various temples etc. plus live entertainment and really excellent, inexpensive food - particularly the seafood.

Always advisable to book a table if you want to sit upstairs for the best views: -

http://www.yokyor.co.th/english/index.html

Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
If you're including river-cruiser type restaurants on the Chao Phrya, every time my wife and I go down to Bangkok we try to include a night out on the Yok-Yor restaurant cruiser and can highly recommend it.

Leaves every night at 8pm, returns at about 10.15pm - bilingual commentary on the various temples etc. plus live entertainment and really excellent, inexpensive food - particularly the seafood.

Always advisable to book a table if you want to sit upstairs for the best views: -

http://www.yokyor.co.th/english/index.html

Enjoy!

Yok Yor is ok but eating in one of their riverside restaurants is better IMO, unless you absolutely have to go on the boat. They have two restaurants almost adjacent to each other located where the boat pier is.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I dont know if this counts, but you could go in for the Chayo Phraya Dinner Cruise if you are looking for something occasional. It is essentially a buffet served on a large boat. Prices vary from 800 Bahts per head in low season to 1300 Bahts per head in high season.

Edited by carlspencer