Aeon Bank Atm

advancebooking

I have done the math and I am not charged the 150 or 180 baht fee. I have read the notification on their website which is confusing everybody. I have read the fee will be charged on the 1st of the year.... but who really knows?

well i think you can forget also AEON...

http://www.aeonthailand.com/aeon/af/aeon/unsec/custSrv/custServicesChannel.do?channelId=-9294&selectedChannels=-8758,-8757,-9294〈=en

Who knows?... it seems that notice has been on their website forever.

really, that's good to know

i hope you are right

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AEON's 150 THB free fee: The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

It's not all bad. If/when they start charging the 150 fee I can save myself the long trip (and often long queue) to Tesco or Big C and use the local ATM's at 7Eleven. That maybe worth the 150 for convenience.

Even if we has some time left, did any of us think it would last forever?

Are there any machines in town which allow 40K pulls now that the AEON has reduced it to 20K?

Edited by tropo

Apparently, AEON FOR REAL has now started charging the ATM withdrawal fee on foreign cards, the same as the Thai banks.

This time, it's not just a rumor, but other members here are confirming seeing the fee message on the AEON ATM video screens when they go to withdraw.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703641-aeon-bank-now-charge-150-b-atm-fee/

Apparently, AEON FOR REAL has now started charging the ATM withdrawal fee on foreign cards, the same as the Thai banks.

This time, it's not just a rumor, but other members here are confirming seeing the fee message on the AEON ATM video screens when they go to withdraw.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703641-aeon-bank-now-charge-150-b-atm-fee/

Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. I still used Aeon even though my Charles Schwab card reimbursed me for all charges. Guess I can use any ATM again.

I bank with Nationwide in England, and i draw 10,000 a time from Aeon. I have never been charged a fee

from Aeon, i receive 10,000 in cash and my English statement says i have drawn 10,000 in cash, so

no charge from Aeon.

The point is did make your withdrawal yesterday when the fee was first noticed by other posters? I withdrew several days ago and wasn't charged a fee by Aeon. I accept the fact the fee has been implemented when so many people started getting charged yesterday.

I bank with Nationwide in England, and i draw 10,000 a time from Aeon. I have never been charged a fee

from Aeon, i receive 10,000 in cash and my English statement says i have drawn 10,000 in cash, so

no charge from Aeon.

Try it again today/tomorrow and see what happens. Read the link posted above from another TV thread.