So

notmyself

'my friend' again...it's always 'my friend' just admit it's you...

I would if it were true. Can I own land BTW?

Havnt read all the replies but look at it this way

Its their land (as you know) & you are using their so called smoker on that land for personal use - No problem

I have a large commercial smoker and have smoked just about everything you can imagine and it really doesn't matter what it is , if people like smoked things they like just about whatever you make. Cheese , meat , fish it really doesn't matter if it's smoked well people like it. I have never had anyone say they liked the meat but not the fish it's the smokey flavor people like what you smoke seems to be pretty much irelevant to most people.

The brine recepie you use is at least as important as the kind of wood chips or amount of time you smoke something.

No question. My friend has been very kind to me over the years and has always been there if I need help. I figure if I build a larger than needed offset on the land at the rear of her restaurant she can make some money out of it. I couldn't see any problem with this but though I'd ask here to see if there is something I've missed. Perhaps I'm being over cautious.

'my friend' again...it's always 'my friend' just admit it's you...

I would if it were true. Can I own land BTW?

Havnt read all the replies but look at it this way

Its their land (as you know) & you are using their so called smoker on that land for personal use - No problem

But I'm going to have to build it, it could look a bit 'iffy'.

I have no wish to break the law [sic].

Of course not, you are a perfect individual like many on these boards....for such a hideous crime of this nature I'd say you could be looing at 8-10 years in the moneky house.....I avoid criminals like yourself if I can, you bad boy...

I would just like to know what the odds are of getting in trouble. There is no reason why I should but TiT

Don't be so afraid of the Police, they are just blokes in a uniform...give them a whiskey shot and they will be on their way.

Give them a whiskey and they'll never leave.