Finding A Partner In Thailand

arch77778

I had farang bf before ,we met in London when I was 25 and that time me was younger than him only a year. I was in London for my college and never had bar girl job before while he had a job in Harrods as a,pizza chef.

all I expected from him was " love "

but it was totally different from him. He used me for money and sex. I strongly remember that since the first day we lived together til the last day. he never spent for rents and "everything".

After 8 months we lived together I found that his family background was ok,not that poor liked I think.

they had small supermarket in Europe and enough properties to support themselves.

in finally he cheated me, had another girl while I went back to Thailand for summer.

Well,I think I lost about 2 millions in him in minimum.

but I'm still be positive to any other farangs I have met after that time.

Because this thing is depends on our own destiny and karma we have had. so I take it as the time if I met a wrong person that could hurt me or done wrong to me. its because a karma of mine.

ps. And you can be sure that I had no buffalo at home and my English is not verygood also.biggrin.png

Dear Miss mintra ... that is an awesome first post ... congratulations ... clap2.gif

Yes thumbsup.gif , and her English is better than mine, and l am English. sad.png .....................smile.png

Yo yeea , an' her's english iz bettah then mie, an' ah be cracker ass american just like mammy. what the fk sup now? - aww yea foo'.!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem is finding a Thai guy who is tall enough and it's gay. And, the nice looking, middle aged farang guys are just passing through. They are fun for a short time, but I can't expect they'll be around more than a week or so.sad.png

Short time is no problems for me. Send PM smile.png

I had farang bf before ,we met in London when I was 25 and that time me was younger than him only a year. I was in London for my college and never had bar girl job before while he had a job in Harrods as a,pizza chef.

but it was totally different from him. He used me for money and sex. I strongly remember that since the first day we lived together til the last day. he never spent for rents and "everything".

After 8 months we lived together I found that his family background was ok,not that poor liked I think.

they had small supermarket in Europe and enough properties to support themselves.

in finally he cheated me, had another girl while I went back to Thailand for summer.

Because this thing is depends on our own destiny and karma we have had. so I take it as the time if I met a wrong person that could hurt me or done wrong to me. its because a karma of mine.

ps. And you can be sure that I had no buffalo at home and my English is not verygood also.biggrin.png

You were a farang in the UK, so you were only treated the same way a farang often is treated in Thailand.

Probably the English guy had a buffalo.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 2

Stoneyboy the other eight are,

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

Never had a Farang BF before

No tatoos

Speak some English but not too much

Dont need money for her family

Dont have a buffalo in her family

Who came up with point one? Or are you talking about cigarettes?

And with the 'no buffalo': What do you want? Is it a topic about Farang male wants a Thai girl, or not?

English - of course, should have known better.

Dear Miss mintra ... that is an awesome first post ... congratulations ... clap2.gif

Yes thumbsup.gif , and her English is better than mine, and l am English. sad.png .....................smile.png

Yo yeea , an' her's english iz bettah then mie, an' ah be cracker ass american just like mammy. what the fk sup now? - aww yea foo'.!

I had a few beers early today too. burp.gif ..........................smile.png

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in they’re 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and lots more with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their new found wealth. There was one particular German man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be a dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

Did that come right out of the book "Money number 1, Hello Hansum man"?.

Edited by Nana Cowboy

You were a farang in the UK, so you were only treated the same way a farang often is treated in Thailand.

Probably the English guy had a buffalo.

He was Italian not English Kha :)

I only kept good memories in my,heart and did try very hard to forget all bad things he done.

it passes Almost 4 years already,that's story :)

Ps. Oh yea, I forgot to ask him tho, how many buffalo he had at home.

:D

Edited by mintra
  • Like 2

I had a few beers early today too. burp.gif ..........................smile.png

Understandable: 21.12.2012, doomsday

• Like 2

<b>David48, on 2012-12-21 13:54:22, said:</b><br />.<br /><br />Dear Miss <b>mintra</b> ... that is an awesome first post ... congratulations ...clap2.gif<br /><br />.<br />

my English is not good I know, I was in overseas only 3 years for study English :)

Thanks to my family anyway that not allowed me to work part time there, otherwise nobody understands my post at all right now :)

Edited by mintra

I drink like a fish

Write English better than many supposed native speakers

Tried to get a job in a few bars, but they turned me down sad.png

And yes I've got a Skype account. So do millions others around the world

So what?

I was brought up behind a bar, smoked from age 13, drank from age 14, have a very independent mother with no animals, have a couple of Skype accounts and 20-odd email accounts (don't ask), an 3 Facebook accounts so I qualify for all apart from the tattoo and speaking English.

I've been married for 28 years.

Edit: I added 5 years to our marriage, it's 33 years in total not 33 years married. Not that it makes any difference after this long.

Edited by Konini
  • Like 1

I drink like a fish

Write English better than many supposed native speakers

Tried to get a job in a few bars, but they turned me down sad.png

And yes I've got a Skype account. So do millions others around the world

So what?

I hear you eat more cadbury's than most as well. biggrin.png

They have Cadbury's in Tops Kad Suan Kaw at the moment. licklips.gif

• Like 1

But your spelling and punctuation is perfect?

I hear you eat more cadbury's than most as well. biggrin.png

That'd be a deal breaker for sure tongue.png

Can we bring Galaxy chocolate into the equation then. For me it is the nuts. thumbsup.gif

You mean the minstrels. wink.png

Stop it. You'll be talking Cream Eggs soon and that might push me over the top. sick.gif

Your post sounds to me like you are simply looking for as many reasons as you can find to not form a relationship , skyping ? Who cares ? Is she limited for only 1 cell phone or 1 messenger account as well ?

I don't mean to be rude or critical but it's not so much that your list of reasons is even remotely valid it's that you don't really want to have a relationship and are looking for a long list of excuses as to how you can avoid them.

Does a girl who speaks "to much" english really make any sense at all ? Or is it just a handy way to eliminate another person.

At fist I thought you might be a controll freak kind of person and you might be but I think your problem is of your own design because your list is mostly excuses not valid reasons for not finding a nice girl.

It says a lot about you that you assume that every girl with a tatoo is somehow beneath you, but a well educated girl who speaks good english is also not good enough for you , you are trying to eliminate girls from all walks of life so you feel better about not having one ........ sorry to tell you but it's true

• Like 1

But your spelling and punctuation is perfect?

my writing is not good as you seen.

But my speaking is quite ok I think

:)

Posters please note the list was given to me by a friend(read my post) ie i am not the originator.Seeing some of the posters knows it all, tell why would a lady have 4 Skype accounts ?

1 for the computer

1 for the tablet

1 for the phone

That's 3

To make free calls from one to the other?

Their are a lot of reasons the real question is not why they have them but are they doing anything bad with them ...... I find it odd that you would freak out over skype accounts without even seeming to know whay she had them. But my overall point has nothng to do with skype accounts but your inability to want to form relationships and the excuses you use to blame it on everyone else.

Maybe she was skyping naked with 4 saidi oil barrons ........ That has nothing to do with your problem

Posters please note the list was given to me by a friend(read my post) ie i am not the originator.Seeing some of the posters knows it all, tell why would a lady have 4 Skype accounts ?

I have one VoipDiscount account to phone parents etc (free to landlines and mobiles in Thailand and some other countries. Not as reliable as Skype but getting better and free. I have one Skype account which we use to phone parents etc. when VoipDiscount isn't working very well. I have one (or maybe more) Skype accounts with an anonymous reason; just for other things that don't get spoken about tongue.png.

1 for the computer

1 for the tablet

1 for the phone

That's 3

To make free calls from one to the other?

Yes, I'm really cheap.

But it means the whole family can enjoy free comms.

(and DTAC internet SIMS that cost 69bht and give 50MB of free data per month)

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Sorry your not getting the sympathy or feedback you were looking for but the reality is that dumping a girl for sitting in an internet cafe with 4 skype accounts is an excuse not a reason.

If your assumption was she was looking for someone better than you, you might be right though.

MrRealDeal i have many relationships and i repeat, i am NOT the originator of the list.Please read my original post again.

If anything this could be a warning to others that something is amiss.I find it strange that a lady would have 4 Skype accounts.

In fact it turns out that my ex is involved in an exploitation racket.

MrRealDeal i have many relationships and i repeat, i am NOT the originator of the list.Please read my original post again.

If anything this could be a warning to others that something is amiss.I find it strange that a lady would have 4 Skype accounts.

In fact it turns out that my ex is involved in an exploitation racket.

Oh? The plot thickens.

Please share some more details.