Finding A Partner In Thailand

arch77778

You said you added this to the list of things you care about ..... the originater of the list is irelevant , what is relevant is that you said you care about those things and as I pointed out they are excuses not reasons that make any kind of sense.

I am just offering you something to think about not an argument if you don't want to consider it thats ok with me I was just trying to help.

Your post is about finding a partner , your implyed way of selecting one is pretty much doomed to faliure because of the reasons I stated .... good luck though

If someone is constantly skyping or partying without their partner or in secret the problem is their partner is boreing and not fullfilling thier desires it's a combination of faults not just the fault of one side.

So yeah if your partner is hanging out with everyone but you it's a warning you need to figure out what your not doing to make it fun for them to be with you instead.

Edited by MrRealDeal

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoneyboy the other eight are,

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

Never had a Farang BF before

No tatoos

Speak some English but not too much

Dont need money for her family

Dont have a buffalo in her family

i never understood why a girl cant have had a foreign boyfriend before or tattoos for that matter.

Why not skip the negatives and look for some positive traits

Like university educated, intelligent, gainfully employed, independent.

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 2

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

i never understood why a girl cant have had a foreign boyfriend before or tattoos for that matter.

Because then the responsibility for not finding one rests with the person looking , when you have a long list of things to exclude people it become their fault not the person lookings fault.

MrRealDeal you are a Senior member with over 900 posts and i am of the opinion that you are very irresponsible and once again your post is not correct.I said "He added" that means not me.I think you owe me an apology.

Ok ,,,,, Your friend is an idiot and anyone who believes in his list is an idiot since you are the one that brought it up I assumed you must take it with some seriousness ........ I apologise for thinking you took his absurd list with some degree of seriousness.
  • Like 1

Posters please note the list was given to me by a friend(read my post) ie i am not the originator.Seeing some of the posters knows it all, tell why would a lady have 4 Skype accounts ?

1 for the computer

1 for the tablet

1 for the phone

That's 3

Well, it's one for the money,

Two for the show,

Three to get ready,

Now go, cat, go.

Posters please note the list was given to me by a friend(read my post) ie i am not the originator.Seeing some of the posters knows it all, tell why would a lady have 4 Skype accounts ?

I have 3.

2 business, 1 personal.

That's maybe the thing, OP is scared off: 3 business, one for him!

But she's only a good girl, want to take care his good heart, maybe. Don't wanna get him a 'heart attack'

• Like 2

You said you added this to the list of things you care about ..... the originater of the list is irelevant , what is relevant is that you said you care about those things and as I pointed out they are excuses not reasons that make any kind of sense.

I am just offering you something to think about not an argument if you don't want to consider it thats ok with me I was just trying to help.

Your post is about finding a partner , your implyed way of selecting one is pretty much doomed to faliure because of the reasons I stated .... good luck though

If someone is constantly skyping or partying without their partner or in secret the problem is their partner is boreing and not fullfilling thier desires it's a combination of faults not just the fault of one side.

So yeah if your partner is hanging out with everyone but you it's a warning you need to figure out what your not doing to make it fun for them to be with you instead.

In a nut shell, you pretty well wrapped up relationships that are not working. If spouses, or partners in a relationship, would constantly rather spend time doing something else than be with their partner then there is something seriously wrong. That is the time to evaluate the relationship.

Everyone has a different reason for being in a relationship in the first place. For women from a poor background it is usually financial stability, For some men it could be as simple as just having sex with a young woman, and without having to go searching for it all the time. For others (both men and women) it could be for the purpose of raising a family. For a few it might just be infatuation that is often called "love".

• Like 1

OP , stop being so serious , life is short and do not blame other members for misunderstanding you since you are the one who posted a question without enough background ie how did you and ex meet? You did mention you two have not chatted on Skype so how did you find out about the four Skype accounts ?

You two broke up after a bad experience...can you elaborate on that ?

Then after some more posts or a few more drinks(maybe), it turns out that she operates from an Internet cafe and working out a sweet scam...so there you are, you have answered your own question already.

Please do not request or demand an apology from other members here, they don't owe you any , may you can get one from your ex.

• Like 1

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

The other 8 things-----check

Uni educated ------- check

Skype accounts ------------ she had at least one

My wife had 9 out of 10 of these things before we met 4 years ago. I dont think it's a bad list at all at least for me personally and I just happened upon her and I had no sch preconditions it just worked out that way much to my happiness. I don't care what other people do though to each his own. My German friend here had a gf he knew from an internet cafe in Pattaya where she worked. She was covered from head to toe in tattoos. He liked her a lot and she had him convinced a few years after he had seen her that she had his baby. He believed it but after his 2 week trip came to its final day he knew it was a hoax so that was the end of the relationship. Have faith that people can and will discover truths like the OP has done as well

-snip-

I can't completely agree with this. There are some people who for some reason have an inner "need" to be promiscuous. They would be faithful to no one. I think we've all seen those people, even women. I've known more than one woman whose main goal in life seemed to be to count up the number of men they'd slept with. They can be a lot of fun to just date, but I'd never take one seriously. Sometimes you'd never know it by looking at them. They can be educated and professional, but they like many men and maybe women too. Sometimes it's more than one at a time.

There's nothing you can do to change them either.

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

I once had a GF who qualified for all eight but had 1 weaker point..............She was a professional liar.

And absolutely not impossible some faithful and honest GF would have failed all eight...

just trying to help you whistling.gif

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

Dont have a buffalo in her family OK but to what degree the family ties? crazy.gif

MrRealDeal you are a Senior member with over 900 posts and i am of the opinion that you are very irresponsible and once again your post is not correct.I said "He added" that means not me.I think you owe me an apology.

Ok ,,,,, Your friend is an idiot and anyone who believes in his list is an idiot since you are the one that brought it up I assumed you must take it with some seriousness ........ I apologise for thinking you took his absurd list with some degree of seriousness.

I dared not say this list is absurd... whistling.gif

A "girlfriend" on Skype. You're a regular bon vivant dude.

Why in the world would you think you could meet a woman of proper character on the Internet? You played it all wrong. You should have hooked up, banged the hell out of her and THEN said...oh, about all those accounts...

Friend of mine married a lovely girl he met on the net. Happily married 10 years now. Shes of proper character.

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

Dont have a buffalo in her family OK but to what degree the family ties? crazy.gif

The buffalo population has declined from an estimated six million head in 1987 to 1.8 million in 1999. Experts predict the buffalo could be extinct from Thailand in 10 years. I think we may be a tad behind the times.

Quasimodo can find a GF in LOS without Skype. coffee1.gif .

Who says ? biggrin.png

ME

post-41816-0-65086400-1356010714_thumb.j

I've a hunch, something may be wrong with your back. sad.png

Quasimodo's already married.

He got home from work one day, and his wife said, "I've bought a wok."

"A wok? What for, you stupid woman, you know I hate Chinese food!"

"It's not to cook with, you fool, I bought it to iron your shirts."

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

The buffalo population has declined from an estimated six million head in 1987 to 1.8 million in 1999. Experts predict the buffalo could be extinct from Thailand in 10 years. I think we may be a tad behind the times.

Or they share the sick buffalo?

Not smoke

Not drink

Never worked in a bar

No tatoos

Be honest guys. No one has really heard the buffalo line for 20 years.biggrin.png

Be honest guys. No one has really heard the buffalo line for 20 years.biggrin.png

Don't you listen the small talk at the bars? The ladies talk about a buffalo every day. Sometimes even with a buffalo!

I always found that girl's in opticians were an easy catch

Has that got something to do with their eyesight? blink.png

I didn't know opticians had bad eyesight - you'd think they'd get discounted specs.

Edited by Neeranam

Having my opinion of what ratio of real thai who speak excellent English against those who cannot, i would say anyone who speak perfect English and chasing a farang on Skype must raise an alarm bell for a starter.rolleyes.gif

I also say this because the Thai who has perfect oversea education, great job and learn Great Eng through legit methods ( YES like all the thaivisa male members hiso chinese wife) i would say is rare,

even rarer that these such highly educated thai woman..who do not need a farang and his money would want to talk to one on Skype anyway whistling.gif

as many poster say before..when will they learn?