Well It Was Nice Knowing You All....

krisb

Wifes village is convinced, her sisters village is convinced, end of the world is tomorrow. Thats it, its all over!

My wifes on the phone got her family on loud speaker all I can hear is a chicken running for its dear life cause Grandpas trying to kill it for tom yum, wifes sons running after him "no no, chickens dead tomorrow anyway , let it live its last day". Her 5 year old nephews got a complexion about the whole thing now, if it doesnt end tomorrow, hes gonna need zanex or something of the likes to get over the stress of the whole ordeal.

So hows the vibe around your town?

Of course its ludicrous, lets face it , every few years its the end of the world yet again.....

But, just in case, it was nice knowing you all, you've been a great bunch of total strangers to have never really known.

wai.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no1.gif No problem in Isaan, Udon Thani province in the country side, just 3 days ago a Baby born in the family, (grandnephew)

Nobody thinks from death and end, just from beginning of life! yes.gif

And if the new small boy is now k055.gif and starts drinking enough milk, or not!biggrin.png

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 2

I can tell you with absolute conviction that the world will not end tomorrow. And if it does, you won't be around to tell me I was wrong. I don't think the Mayan calendar predicted the end of the word in 2012 anyway, just a major change.

i think they thought they had done so far in adance they wouldnt have to worry about it for a long long long time .

no1.gif No problem in Isaan, Udon Thani province in the country side, just 3 days ago a Baby born in the family, (Great Nephew)

And if the new small boy is now k055.gif and starts drinking enough milk, or not!biggrin.png

Ours is due 28dec!!!...first christmas present Ive ever had that moves and doesnt need batteriesbiggrin.png
  • Like 1

Really surprised me that the villagers here are on about it as well.

I told the Missus to go out and make as many bets as possible that everybody will not die tomorrow.

She didn't want to because she was afraid of losing.

I had to point out to her that if she lost the bet, everybody would be dead and so there would be nobody to pay :D

• Like 2

no1.gif No problem in Isaan, Udon Thani province in the country side, just 3 days ago a Baby born in the family, (Great Nephew)

Ours is due 28dec!!!...first christmas present Ive ever had that moves and doesnt need batteriesbiggrin.png

Good luck with all that ... thumbsup.gif

BTW ... I've bought beer ... but my money is me just waking with a sore head ... loud music from the neighbour (6am ... just like the alarm clock) ... a hug from the gf ... and downstairs to prepare the sleepy heads for school.

• Like 2

Good luck with all that ... thumbsup.gif

BTW ... I've bought beer ... but my money is me just waking with a sore head ... loud music from the neighbour (6am ... just like the alarm clock) ... a hug from the gf ... and downstairs to prepare the sleepy heads for school.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again David....:"is that wedding bells we hear?"smile.png

I seriously got my wife going, telling her not to buy beer today as the world would be ending tomorrow. I had to go get it myself, she didn't appreciate my sense of humour. Question: is this tomorrow central American time or GMT? I should hate to be interrupted mid-bonk, so need to know.

• Like 1

Just had a payoon wash up here on the island down in Trang....very sad....

blink.png

<deleted> is a payoon wash ?, haven't had an auto car wash since the UK. coffee1.gif

Its the fish.....only found in this area....protected species.

You wash the fish. Hmmm, well, hmmm, my mrs washes the dog but the cats take care of them selves. I will forget my pond idea eh. smile.png

Just had a payoon wash up here on the island down in Trang....very sad....

blink.png

<deleted> is a payoon wash ?, haven't had an auto car wash since the UK. coffee1.gif

Its the fish.....only found in this area....protected species.

You wash the fish. Hmmm, well, hmmm, my mrs washes the dog but the cats take care of them selves. I will forget my pond idea eh. smile.png

I hope ya got an Angus double burger from BK today.....they looked great at Don Muang the other day....but my gf said no....not for brekkie. :(

they need to study the calander, it has nothing to do with the end of the world.

If they really brlieve the end is coming why arnt they all having sex right now.

wwww h at tttttheLL d' ya think i'''''mmmmmm d o i nnnnnn nnnnnng ???????? tongue.png