Pheu Thai Mulls Cabinet Changes

webfact

Pheu Thai mulls Cabinet changes

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Some of the Pheu Thai Party's key leaders have discussed a possible minor Cabinet reshuffle due to a health problem faced by Deputy Prime Minister and Tourism and Sports Minister Chumpol Silapa-archa.

The key Pheu Thai members also supported the idea of a minor Cabinet reshuffle, changing a few ministers from the party quota in addition to one seat of Chart Thai Pattana Party in cases where they were not able to properly defend their performance during the censure debate in late October.

The group of key Pheu Thai members will make the proposal to Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra after she returns from her trip to India. Deputy Interior Minister Chatt Kuldiloke is among the names being proposed for removal as he did not clarify issues well during the debate.

Meanwhile, Natural Resources and Environment Minister Preecha Rengsomboonsuk should make way for former Thai Rak Thai executive Visarn Techateerawat, a source who did not want to be named, said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-12-22

But ... but ... they were all chosen, based purely upon exceptional-ability, as being the very best people available for their jobs, several times in 18 months, surely the person who did the thinking & the other one who claimed to have made the choices cannot have made a mistake, at any point during the process ? wink.pngrolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I'm sure this government can claim a large number of world records.

The cabinet with the most unelected members

Highest number of MPs with criminal records or with cases pending

The most failed policies

The most tax payers' money wasted or corrupted away

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

Thailand the Hub of world records.

I'm really surprised at some comments here. The government is just trying to implement democracy by promoting active participation in governing by and for all Thai. The policy is being tested with a few unlucky fellows who are just being used as Guinea Pigs. Recently a group of 111 became available, when they no longer had a valid excuse to avoid their patriotic duty.

I'm really surprised at some comments here. The government is just trying to implement democracy by promoting active participation in governing by and for all Thai. The policy is being tested with a few unlucky fellows who are just being used as Guinea Pigs. Recently a group of 111 became available, when they no longer had a valid excuse to avoid their patriotic duty.

Yes Rubi, flying guinea pigs.

One has a very good excuse, not to mention exclusion for criminality.