Ground Coffee For Filter Coffee Maker

BKKBobby

Hi,

Anyone know where i can find already crushed coffee beans/coffee powder that is made for use in coffee makers that uses filters? At the gourmet market in Terminal 21 they have like a wall full of different instant coffees but not a single one that is made for use with a filter-coffee maker. Starbucks only has packages of whole coffee beans which i dont want either.

I stick the roasted beans through the chili appliance on the daughter-in-law's mixer, once a week, and stick it in the freezer.

I have seen grinded (?ground?) coffee now and again in BigC, the taste isn't as good as freshly grinded. Doi coffee it was, but didn't seem to be the same brand from week to week. I pay ฿500.- / Kg for roasted beans from Lampang, very good. The beans keep their taste much longer.

Edited by cooked

Larger Tescos and Big Cs have ground coffees for cafetierres and auto coffee makers. Now that Tesco are selling electric filter auto coffee machines (unfortunately cheap Thai-made ones that will probably not last long) I expect all Tescos will start to carry this type