Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Roi Et busstation

attachicon.gifIMG_4453.jpg

That bus station could be the dead ringer for Nakhon Anywhere in Thailand. I've seen almost identical bus stations in at least a dozen small Thai cities or villages: Lampang, Uttaradit, Phrae, Phitsanulok, Chiang Rai, Mae Sai, Kanchanaburi, and others.

Roi Et busstation

attachicon.gifIMG_4453.jpg

That bus station could be the dead ringer for Nakhon Anywhere in Thailand. I've seen almost identical bus stations in at least a dozen small Thai cities or villages: Lampang, Uttaradit, Phrae, Phitsanulok, Chiang Rai, Mae Sai, Kanchanaburi, and others.

Indeed, Rene. The old design gives me the feeling the same drawing/plans and building methods have been used to develop many, many busstation in Thailand.

Good observation from youthumbsup.gif

Baan Sala Daeng- a Mon village on the banks of the Chaophraya...morning- consultations!

Interesting shot, Docthumbsup.gif . +1smile.png

I love to experiment with low cam street shots because they always give an extra dimension I wasn't expecting.

Nakhon Sawan trainstation

Left track Right track

post-70928-0-50513900-1371750907_thumb.j post-70928-0-91803800-1371750927_thumb.j

• Like 2

Baan Sala Daeng- a Mon village on the banks of the Chaophraya...morning- consultations!

Interesting shot, Docthumbsup.gif . +1smile.png

I love to experiment with low cam street shots because they always give an extra dimension I wasn't expecting.

Nakhon Sawan trainstation

Left track Right track

attachicon.gifIMG_7988.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_7987.jpg

These are when you are crawling back from the pub are they? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Here is DAL in action with low level shots! thumbsup.giftongue.pngalthough he was sober.....whistling.gif

IMG_1395.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

These are when you are crawling back from the pub are they? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Here is DAL in action with low level shots! thumbsup.giftongue.pngalthough he was sober.....whistling.gif

I feel I haven't given you enough attention, lately...sad.png Off topic, Jimmy. However, because it's your thread I reckon you are allowed some slack.. But not too much..wink.png

Edited by Dancealot

Koh Phagnang

Pier/End of the street, really.. Some fella wearing crocs with a bad sense of fasion on a motorbike messed up the shot a little..

ah !!!! ..... but you can see me coming ..... tongue.png

Oh !!! ....I pray to god I never will..bah.gif

This is what I call future Oilinki-mobile. Home, office and freedom. Everything together in one package.

The driver told me that the price of this car is 2 million baht.

2013-06-22_19-00-36.jpg

Sadly a reality of people don't get the helmet thing here in Thailand.... Rene... sad.png ...... In Malaysia, all on a bike must have, they enforce the it 100% in the cities at least!

Moving on!

The road near my new house on Samui.... keeps out the steady stream of Traffic thumbsup.gif

Buddha%2520Beach%252023%2520Jun%252C%252

• Like 2

I think this is the same railway, Shaggy.

I think so Rene

The bridge in the second photos you posted looks scary,do you have any shots of the full bridge?

I would imagine that if you looked out of the window whilst crossing the bridge you would only be able to see the river below....and not the bridge w00t.gif