Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

This is what I call future Oilinki-mobile. Home, office and freedom. Everything together in one package.

The driver told me that the price of this car is 2 million baht.

You will need a lot of electricity to keep the aircon running all night. I can not imagine a mobile home in Thailand so comfortable just because of the climate...

Sadly a reality of people don't get the helmet thing here in Thailand.... Rene... sad.png ...... In Malaysia, all on a bike must have, they enforce the it 100% in the cities at least!

Moving on!

The road near my new house on Samui.... keeps out the steady stream of Traffic thumbsup.gif

I know these roads :-) We have seen not only one farang turning over in front of our eyes, live. First thought was always "som nam na"...

662phangan1.jpg

Sadly a reality of people don't get the helmet thing here in Thailand.... Rene... sad.png ...... In Malaysia, all on a bike must have, they enforce the it 100% in the cities at least!

Moving on!

The road near my new house on Samui.... keeps out the steady stream of Traffic thumbsup.gif

I know these roads :-) We have seen not only one farang turning over in front of our eyes, live. First thought was always "som nam na"...

Jimmy before you say anything, this is not me! You know i detest crogs!

Samui backroads

post-70928-0-31326000-1371980124_thumb.j post-70928-0-07703800-1371980153_thumb.j

• Like 1

This is what I call future Oilinki-mobile. Home, office and freedom. Everything together in one package.

The driver told me that the price of this car is 2 million baht.

You will need a lot of electricity to keep the aircon running all night. I can not imagine a mobile home in Thailand so comfortable just because of the climate...

I don't use aircon normally. After 4 years without air con in Phuket I purchased an movable air con unit. I used it only maybe 7 nights during the hottest period of the year. Open airflow and fans does the trick for me.

Then again, not having air con would limit the locations where to go during the year.

@old croc That looks interesting and I don't remember seeing it before. Where is it exactly?

The hilly location could be when going up towards Kata and turn right at the end of the straight street, somewhere in here?

http://goo.gl/maps/TDdjM

Moving on!

Jimmy before you say anything, this is not me! You know i detest crogs!

Samui backroads

attachicon.gifIMG_1996.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_1995.JPG

I never said a word... tongue.png

This guy is taking the high road! wink.png .... you should take the low road whistling.gif

IMG_7656.JPG

The Monkeys at that temple are almost out of control

Indeed, they don't hesitate to attack a human.

I have a photo of one of the monkeys attempting to steal a water bottle from my GF... While I find it hilarious she does not agree

Lemon grass !

Newly planted on a fairly step terraced slope.... just out side of Maenam Samui. Hope it roots in well, before the November rains!

This will be interesting to see if it holds.... that soil is very sandy!

This belongs in the farming sectioncoffee1.gif Still, I have never seen this before.thumbsup.gif The lemongrass i picked and saw where all growing near a river on low grounds.