What Happened To Hobbit 3D?

rmicheald

My wife and I went to Central yesterday to eat and see a movie. I was interested in seeing the Hobbit in 3D which had been advertised on MovieSeer. When we looked at the available showings, THERE WERE NO 3D VERSIONS...

Looking at MovieSeer, they have been removed from all the listings from all the complexes...

I can download movies to watch at home and only go to the movies to see 3D...

Anyone know what happened to the 3D?

Thanks

Strange, I went to see it on the 26th...but like you said all the 3D movies are gone from Movieseer ???

by the way the Hobbit isn't 1hour 30 mins long as stated on the website...more like 2 hours 30 mins or 3 hours if you sit through all the adds

so best to use the "facilities" before viewing.

Watched it there in 3d the week before Christmas, everything was OK so no idea why they may have pulled it.

Edited to add

The theatre was nearly empty, a total of 12 people and I see that at the moment they have 3 films showing in 3D, maybe just a case of supply and demand.

Edited by RabC

It's possible that with a couple of other 3D movies, they don't have the cinemas or glasses for it.

This, and many Thai's in Pattaya don't want to or can't afford the extra price for 3D movies. I went to a midnight 3D showing of the Hobbit on a weekend at Major Cineplex Avenue and there were about 5 people. If you want to see a movie in 3D in Pattaya then it is best to go as soon as you can.