Large Stencils

Chainsaw

Hi, i had the same problem finding stencils that i wanted to make my business a bit arty, the best way is to find a design off the internet, buy A4 card that they make business cards out of (tesco's and big C), print one out, tape 4-5 together and with a artist cutting knife/ stanley knife on a chopping board quickly cut the stencil out, the 4-5 stencils will be exactly the same, if you want to make them last a bit longer, spray them with a 60baht can of lacquer. only knew how to do it as in the UK a friend was a interior paint designer/ what we would call a up market painter and decorator.

if you are going to stipple the design as a effect, get a brush with lot of bristle, cut it down to half it's length, dab in the paint and pat off the excess paint, the stipple.

I mixed a water based paint and a oil based gold paint, they stay separate, gives a great effect, but the oil paint clogs the brush, so care is needed.

Hope that helps, easiest and cheapest way to get the effect you are looking for.