U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the UFO carried away SIX p's from Thailand viz. property developer, pharmacy, prostitute, politician, policeman and pub. We have so many of these - many adding dubious & doubtful value - one could almost export them to the Milky Way and make Thailand a better place.

Edited by marchawkes

They can't land unless they have a visa. If they do, they will be deported, but I am not sure where you deport a real alien too.

The UK will take them and give them a house, furniture Etc, and all the benefits going. If the Aliens have a choice, that's where they will go.
  • Like 1

I bet the UFO carried away SIX p's from Thailand viz. property developer, pharmacy, prostitute, politician, policeman and pub. We have so many of these - many adding dubious & doubtful value - one could almost export them to the Milky Way and make Thailand a better place.

You forgot PM - that makes 7

I just got off the phone to the government man responsible for this, and he told me that any lifeforms present in the spacecraft are not legally eligible or entitled to be here because they are non Thai nationals and therefore classed as aliens.

Yes, I know.

Not only are they not Thai nationals, but due to that reason they are not particularly smart, clever, or successful. Wait a minute. If they are not smart, how did they fly across the galaxy? Since only Thai people have that knowledge, it is a wonder of wonders.

• Like 1

This is the inland version of the 'jet-ski scam'.

When they land they wil be told that they have damaged the spaceship and be forced to pay 80,000 Baht.

Any argument and the BIB will be called to confirm.

Little do they realise what harm this is doing to the potential alien tourist market.

amazing footage....i wonder why all flying objects are lookalikes....there seems to be no innovating technology for hand in the Grey (Thai?)Community.

OOh well, a new 'holy tourist attraction in the making" is my guessing.

TAT " as long as it stays in the air no damaging reports possible."