Man In Women's Toilet

JurgenG

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do the restroom signs (man/woman) refer to one's, er, "equipment" or orientation? Some of you are confusing the matter.

There's a third factor that transgender's introduce: your internal GENDER IDENTITY.

Which, of course, would require an application form and interview at every restroom entrance, as a feminine lesbian might just sneak into the ladies' room unchallenged... let alone a transgender who may have even more androgenous (sp) characteristics....rolleyes.gif

Edited by Fookhaht

So do the restroom signs (man/woman) refer to one's, er, "equipment" or orientation? Some of you are confusing the matter.

There's a third factor that transgender's introduce: your internal GENDER IDENTITY.

Which, of course, would require an application form and interview at every restroom entrance, as a feminine lesbian might just sneak into the ladies' room unchallenged... rolleyes.gif

Hardly. People just need to be a little more tolerant and flexible. A think a LB could justify picking either gender toilet and the public should be able to deal with that too. Again you are mixing sexual orientation and GENDER identity. I don't think there's an issue with what toilets lesbians use, they use the women's toilets. A TRANSGENDERED woman who is presenting to the world as a man may prefer the men's toilet. Edited by Jingthing

Which, of course, would require an application form and interview at every restroom entrance, as a feminine lesbian might just sneak into the ladies' room unchallenged... rolleyes.gif

Hardly. People just need to be a little more tolerant and flexible.

Unlike our OP?

I've seen men accidently come into our toilets. It never bothered me. All the cubicals are separate and there's no open urinal like the men's rooms. What's the big problem? From what I understand, there are cleaning ladies all the time in men's toilets and nobody complains.

Based on the limited thinking, most of you have just given "hall passes" to any bloke caught in the girls toilets.

"But it's ok...I'm gay" will be the cry when he is busted perving through the cracks or putting mirrors under the partition.

If a bloke is dressed like a bloke (i.e. no dress, hair and boobage), then he should be in the men's.

If he is clearly confused and has all the female accouterments...then I'd prefer him in the women's.

Some things are sacred. You gotta draw the line.

I was in Mexico one time and sitting on one of those raised toilets with my knickers down around my ankles, when a little Mexican kid stuck his head under the door to see what was going on. I was a bit shocked at the time, but what's a gal going to do?

• Like 1

Sent from my HUA8815 using Thaivisa Connect App

First time i came Thailand (Patong )

first night i was sitting in a bar having a chat with a very nice

young lady and after a few drinks i asked her where toilet she reply i come to so she leads me by the hand(IThink) to the toilet and. i paid the 5b and in we go .

I dont remember the rest

That was a hooker, not a lady.

Based on the limited thinking, most of you have just given "hall passes" to any bloke caught in the girls toilets.

"But it's ok...I'm gay" will be the cry when he is busted perving through the cracks or putting mirrors under the partition.

If a bloke is dressed like a bloke (i.e. no dress, hair and boobage), then he should be in the men's.

If he is clearly confused and has all the female accouterments...then I'd prefer him in the women's.

I'm not giving any passes. I agree with you that your GENDER presentation to the world is the most important factor as to which GENDER toilet to use. However, the reality is many transgender people can not PASS as EITHER gender, and our response to that should be COMPASSION to whichever toilet they decide works best for them. Edited by Jingthing

I'm not giving any passes. I agree with you that your GENDER presentation to the world is the most important factor as to which GENDER toilet to use. However, the reality is many transgender people can not PASS as EITHER gender, and our response to that should be COMPASSION to whichever toilet they decide works best for them.

For clarification, this is nothing to do with me - I don't really care who comes into the male toilets...and this isn't bar's and nightlife toilets.

I am thinking of women and children at any public toilets.

If I saw an obvious man going into or coming out of a ladies toilet that my wife or daughter were using, then it would likely him calling security...when he woke up.

Go to the beach in the middle of the Gold Coast Aust.....Toilets are shared. Men and Women use alike...

For god sake....You only go the to Pee and Fart....Enjoy

If you want to know who farted....start laughing as each door opens while your in there....the red face is it.

I'm not giving any passes. I agree with you that your GENDER presentation to the world is the most important factor as to which GENDER toilet to use. However, the reality is many transgender people can not PASS as EITHER gender, and our response to that should be COMPASSION to whichever toilet they decide works best for them.

For clarification, this is nothing to do with me - I don't really care who comes into the male toilets...and this isn't bar's and nightlife toilets.

If I saw an obvious man going into or coming out of a ladies toilet that my wife or daughter were using, then it would likely him calling security...when he woke up.

If you do violently assault anyone without just cause (what you described is not just cause) I hope you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If you do violently assault anyone without just cause (what you described is not just cause) I hope you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Then stay out of women's toilets and you will be ok...

Chill out. Just a male peacock displaying his feathers. Or a blow-fish expanding. All in an attempt to appear bigger than . . .

• Like 1

I used the women toilet last week in a petrol 'pump'. They are always nearest where we park and the 7/11 and I was desperate - no complaints from anyone.

I have taken my daughters to the women's toilet when they were young. It's not a big deal.

I have said "khor thawt, aan passa Thai mai dai" Thai" when looked at.

A gay man would not be interested in her bits and pieces.

If he is obviously gay, she needn't be concerned or uncomfortable. But that's a moot point because she is.

Would she be less uncomfortable if a Tom was hanging around the washroom?

I know that I feel uncomfortable in the men's room when an obviously gay man is trying to take a peek. Very rarely that happens though, thankfully.

I think when living here for a long time many attitudes I had before vanish. In Scotland when I was younger and a man tried to look at my member, I'd be furious due to my upbringing. I had a couple of friends who used to go to the "gay" toilets(famous for gay men 'meeting') and beat them up. Now, if the female cleaner wants a look - fine. It's just part of the body. If was undersized, I might be a little embarrassed. At my gym there are a few gay men - I don't wear a towel when changing into my shorts(that makes me laugh). I walk from the shower to the jacuzzi naked. Anyone is welcome to have a look as long as they don't attempt to touch. It's natural.

Reminds me of when I used to go to the Thermae bar in Bangkok in the 90s - the toilets there were amazing - if you've been you'll know.

Toilet in India are amazing too.

Absolutely Jingthing really too much, after all could be a real absent minded person sick.gif , on his way back back to the gents, when a ruthless righter of wrong broke his nose or whatever: angry.pnghim calling security... when he woke up

The question is about what toilet should someone use ........ Since the toilets don't belong to you and you are really just a guest at the mall or the gas station it's not up to you to decide, it's up to the people who are nice enough to provide you with a toilet ...... the same thing would apply if you didn't personally like the one they chose for the ladyboys ...... it's not your choice to decide nor would it be the choice for the ladyboys if they didnt like the choice the owner made.

It's not much different than a store that has a no picture taking sign , if you don't like it to bad for you, go shop or go to the bathroom someplace else.

I did it myself several times, If you have to go, you have to go.. Simple.

I think it is very polite he actually used a proper bathroom instead of any bar counter or more worse...

Too true. He could have used his boots.

The question is about what toilet should someone use ........

It's really quite simple:

Meat and Veg... male toilet.

Female Genitals... female toilet.

People thinking that someone's sexual preference or what gender they want to 'believe' they are is just ignorant really.

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 1

Based on this comment you seem to think gay men are perverts and agree with the OP when he says they should be in prison!

There is an obvious difference between a man, whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same.

Maybe one day you'll be mature enough to see that difference.

Sent from my HUA8815 using Thaivisa Connect App

First time i came Thailand (Patong )

first night i was sitting in a bar having a chat with a very nice

young lady and after a few drinks i asked her where toilet she reply i come to so she leads me by the hand(IThink) to the toilet and. i paid the 5b and in we go .

I dont remember the rest

That was a hooker, not a lady.

Call her what you want, she obviously had a hefty discount that evening. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Based on this comment you seem to think gay men are perverts and agree with the OP when he says they should be in prison!

There is an obvious difference between a man, whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same.

Maybe one day you'll be mature enough to see that difference.

Comprehension is not your strong point....actually neither is logic.

My point was nothing to with gay men at all.

It was simply that by allowing so-called "gay men" into women's bathroom will be a convenient excuse for any man, regardless of sexual orientation, caught in a female toilet doing whatever pervy men do.

In my opinion it's pretty simple - if you can stand up to pee, use the Mens toilets. No "hall passes" for gay men to use Female toilets. A gay man is still a man....and men have no place in female toilets.

Maybe one day you'll be smart enough to see the difference...