New Honda Pcx 300Cc Available In Thailand

Xonax

well if this accurate there will be a pcx 150 for sale, and yes of course there will be bigger tyres if not, its cheap enough to buy quality bigger tyres, as i have done for the PCX 150.

The 2013 Forza has a 13" wheel in the back and a 14" wheel in the front according to this website. A trunk for 2 helmets sounds really nice.

What kind of quality bigger tyres did you buy for your PCX 150? I am currently looking for new quality tyres for mine.

IRC wings from forum sponser Sumet, had them sent to Pattaya, they have a softer compound so makes for better road holding and extra width. Brain from Sumet used them on his PCX as well.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BS

I want to have a look at one in Pattaya....were do I go?

BSJ the dealer told him would hit the market mid-Jan. doesn't sound like any in stock, althought big wing honda in Chiang Mai had the 700cc integra scooter looking thing on its show room floor

I'll be in Chang Mai in about 3 weeks.....but I am not interested in the 700cc Integra scooter. Well I think I am not interested in it, but I haven't test ridden it yet, so I could be wrong! biggrin.png

Ps: Bug Wing Pattaya is still under construction, so there is nothing in the showroom yet....except for bags of cement and a pile of sand!

Please let it not be a Mityon franchise, but cant see the monopoly being broken.

Looks too big & bloated for a scooter. If I saw one I'd think it need to go on a diet.

Kind of agree, a bit too big for the 711 run and not that great on the open road/twisties. I'm guessing you could get a PCX150 and a CBR250 for around the same price, but I suppose if they release it at 150k then it's not a bad all rounder.

On Thai scooter forums a lot of guys are guessing that the Forza will cost between 150000 and 160000. If they are correct that would pretty much blow the two Sym maxi scoots out of the water IMHO.

on the thai versys forum i read that the versys 1000 will be produced in thailand by 2013-2014 for around 450k although just a rumour ,it would sure be a nice addition to their range ........thumbsup.gif

Join Forzaclub Thailand: http://www.facebook....rzaClubThailand

The new Forza 300 has now officially been presented to dealers in Thailand. Just waiting for the price and exact release date. I still believe mid January / next week.

Unfortunately it looks like, that we will have to wait until March, to get a ride on the Forza 300. Only a brochure (not for keeps) was available in the shop. The colors will be red, white and black only, as for the PCX, so I will go for the black color.

The dealer told me, that it will be produced in Thailand, so this means a much more competitive price.

• Like 2

The cement wasn't bagged in Honda bags so I am guessing it belongs to the builder!

And the sand may have been Chinese as there were odd sized particles in the batch and strands of grass plus half a pork bun!

Edited by BSJ

According to Pattaya/Mytion South Pattaya Road the retail price will be 185K and it will be for sale not before March 2013 - i still hope it will be max 160k and including ABS

Cheers MrJ

No doubt that Mityon has added at least B15,000 "additional profit" to the price. So, if you are willing to shop around or wait until the supply has time to increase, I expect that you will be able to get the Forza for under B160K, and maybe lower than that. I do hope that people will post good prices and the dealers that offer them as they learn about them.

• Like 2

well if this accurate there will be a pcx 150 for sale, and yes of course there will be bigger tyres if not, its cheap enough to buy quality bigger tyres, as i have done for the PCX 150.

The 2013 Forza has a 13" wheel in the back and a 14" wheel in the front according to this website. A trunk for 2 helmets sounds really nice.

What kind of quality bigger tyres did you buy for your PCX 150? I am currently looking for new quality tyres for mine.

Chinatown has a better selection and pricing. Michelins and Perelli's. Did I spell Perelli's correctly?

Chinatown has a better selection and pricing. Michelins and Perelli's. Did I spell Perelli's correctly?

Are you sure that the Michelin and Pirelli tyres in Chinatown are not counterfeited? Lots of counterfeited tyres in Thailand, is the information in many forum´s.

Do you by any chance have an name and an adress of the supplier in Chinatown?

According to Pattaya/Mytion South Pattaya Road the retail price will be 185K and it will be for sale not before March 2013 - i still hope it will be max 160k and including ABS

Cheers MrJ

No doubt that Mityon has added at least B15,000 "additional profit" to the price. So, if you are willing to shop around or wait until the supply has time to increase, I expect that you will be able to get the Forza for under B160K, and maybe lower than that. I do hope that people will post good prices and the dealers that offer them as they learn about them.

Thankfully Asia City at Bowin is Just up the road who came out with a 7k cheaper price on the PCX 150 than Mityon, so hopefully they will have the Foroza

I am pretty excited about this scooter. They'll be everywhere by the end of the year. First scooter with C-ABS in Thailand.

AP Honda / Honda Thailand is firing on all cylinders right now, with the Zoomer-X (nice small scooter), the new MSX125 (KSR copy but nicer), the 250s and 500s, the PCX (still unrivaled) and now the PCX300.

Edited by nikster

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers MrJ

Thankfully Asia City at Bowin is Just up the road who came out with a 7k cheaper price on the PCX 150 than Mityon, so hopefully they will have the Foroza

That's were I bought my PCX150!

Looks good!

it does look cool ,not as cool as a t-max but still would make a great machine for touring thailand

its too big for bkk's gridlock etc and for touring i would prefer my versys with givi boxes but this kind of bike

will still appeal to a lot of people if it comes at the right price and i love to see new bikes coming on the thai

market whether they are my style or not :)

Looks good!

it does look cool ,not as cool as a t-max but still would make a great machine for touring thailand

its too big for bkk's gridlock etc and for touring i would prefer my versys with givi boxes but this kind of bike

will still appeal to a lot of people if it comes at the right price and i love to see new bikes coming on the thai

Yeah, it is not a t max or goldwing but cool enough for thailand. You can go anywhere with it in Thailand and at the city, it should be fine.

I am happy to see options in Thailand too. I might do a party scoot with it, let me try to convince myself a bit:lol:

Cheers MrJ

That's were I bought my PCX150!

I was there 2 days go, did some work on the forks gave it a good clean price 0 baht, they said when you need it servicing call and we will collect and deliver back free when finished. They expect Foroza March time

Looks good!

Yeah, it is not a t max or goldwing but cool enough for thailand. You can go anywhere with it in Thailand and at the city, it should be fine.

I am happy to see options in Thailand too. I might do a party scoot with it, let me try to convince myself a bit:lol:

If you think the t-max is cool, you should see the new BMW 650 scooter

It is my dream scooter since I saw it yesterday at motor show :)