New Honda Pcx 300Cc Available In Thailand

Xonax

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This would be a nice scooter and a hard competitor for the SYM GTS300i Evo. With ABS and a Honda sticker on it it would cut a good amount of sales from the SYM maxxiscooters if sold for 200k. Hope we will see more scooters of such size here soon. Hope its not only a rumour smile.png

Hope we can see a pcx or forza higher cc honda maxi scooter in Thailand

A powerful scooter is needed here and definitely there is enough room in the market - otherwise we do not see honda on this segment anyway:lol:

I hope they name it forza though.

Can buy one if priced around 150 - 160 k double of pcx 150. But 200 k is too much.

Lets see and thanks for honda on their nice and respectable investment on bikes in thailand.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by loserlazer

It isn't only the size of the engine. The whole bike is bigger and stronger than e.g. a PCX. Such maxxiscooter is perfect for allround. Shopping in the city and real tours at the weekend. No problem. One bike fits all. OK, not all, but most, or at least many ;)

The Forza weights 196kg, a PCX 130-140kg iirr. There is a big difference in size and stability.

• Like 1

Yeah stability, a better rigid chassis and good power to save your ass on tight conditions besides i am sure they will come with bigger tires. These sounds all good.

And maybe SYM got greedy and pumped up their prices as they are the only legal player in maxi scooter segment in Thailand and honda might make it for cheap like in cbr series. 160 k should be perfect!

Pcx 150 is a toy like scooter but enough for many conditions though.

A forza 300 looks like a real machine!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

well if this accurate there will be a pcx 150 for sale, and yes of course there will be bigger tyres if not, its cheap enough to buy quality bigger tyres, as i have done for the PCX 150.

The 2013 Forza has a 13" wheel in the back and a 14" wheel in the front according to this website. A trunk for 2 helmets sounds really nice.

What kind of quality bigger tyres did you buy for your PCX 150? I am currently looking for new quality tyres for mine.

Edited by Xonax

Yeah stability, a better rigid chassis and good power to save your ass on tight conditions besides i am sure they will come with bigger tires. These sounds all good.

And maybe SYM got greedy and pumped up their prices as they are the only legal player in maxi scooter segment in Thailand and honda might make it for cheap like in cbr series. 160 k should be perfect!

Pcx 150 is a toy like scooter but enough for many conditions though.

A forza 300 looks like a real machine!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Sym importer M-bike are selling the 300i for 150000 baht at the moment. Because it's over 250cc and produced outside of Thailand in Taiwan it is hit with a high duty. The price is more to do with the Thai government than Sym and would be much lower without the extra duty levied on it and it's 400i sibling. I believe the Forza 300 is manufactured in Japan so probably won't be as cheap as we'd hope for. It does look classy though, especially in silver, and I like the custom look of the chopped screen and fat tyres. I still think the maxi scoots don't have much in common with scooters, they are more in a two wheeler class of their own - the feet forwards machines. With all day comfort and great fuel economy I think they should attract attention from a wide variety of riders :)

[ quote ] Sym importer M-bike are selling the 300i for 150000 baht at the moment. Because it's over 250cc and produced outside of Thailand in Taiwan it is hit with a high duty. The price is more to do with the Thai government than Sym and would be much lower without the extra duty levied on it and it's 400i sibling. I believe the Forza 300 is manufactured in Japan so probably won't be as cheap as we'd hope for. It does look classy though, especially in silver, and I like the custom look of the chopped screen and fat tyres. I still think the maxi scoots don't have much in common with scooters, they are more in a two wheeler class of their own - the feet forwards machines. With all day comfort and great fuel economy I think they should attract attention from a wide variety of riders smile.png

[ quote ]

If the Honda 300cc scooter is manufactured in Thailand, it should definitely not cost over THB 150.000 which is the price of SYM 300i. If the Honda 300cc scooter is imported from Japan, the price will easily hit THB 200.000 or above and then it is not value for money, compared to the PCX 150. I would love to have a more comfortable bike to ride than the PCX though.

+1 No way I want a 300cc powertrain whilst riding on a bicycle tyre.

SH 300 has been the best selling scooter in Italy, the home of scooters, for some years now. I suppose it kind like a Harley, all that power which most riders never use. laugh.png

BS

I want to have a look at one in Pattaya....were do I go?

BSJ the dealer told him would hit the market mid-Jan. doesn't sound like any in stock, althought big wing honda in Chiang Mai had the 700cc integra scooter looking thing on its show room floor

wow!

Only makes sense if you think about it, if Honda's making big bikes here, why not big scooters? I always assumed there's some sort of tax issue that keeps big scooters out but I guess not.... I guess Honda found there's a rather large untapped potential for more expensive scooters in the LOS. PCXs are everywhere. Whatever it is it's gotta be way bigger than the Thai market for big bikes...

According to the internet, the Honda Forza 300 is defininely coming in 2013. Detailed specs here

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scooter-station.com%2FHonda-NSS-300-Forza-C-ABS-2013-Le-GT-premium.html&act=url

As for availability and price in Thailand we'll see. Two posters above seem to have gotten info on it...

althought big wing honda in Chiang Mai had the 700cc integra scooter looking thing on its show room floor

Hmmm.. Is there a cut off for the size of bikes sold by Big Wing? At what point do bikes and or scooters become BIG. Or is it a local vs. imported split?

althought big wing honda in Chiang Mai had the 700cc integra scooter looking thing on its show room floor

Hmmm.. Is there a cut off for the size of bikes sold by Big Wing? At what point do bikes and or scooters become BIG. Or is it a local vs. imported split?

Everything larger than the cbr250 seems to be only available from big wing

although ,if theyre not selling enough they may allow the scooter dealers to sell them

although ,if theyre not selling enough they may allow the scooter dealers to sell them

This new 300cc Scooter is supposed to be sold from the same dealers, where you also buy Klick, PCX and CBR150/250.

This new 300cc Scooter is supposed to be sold from the same dealers, where you also buy Klick, PCX and CBR150/250.

that would make sense ,it would also make sense if you could pay and order any bike from your local honda dealer and have it delivered there

even cbr1000rrs and goldwings etc

it doesnt affect me personally because im just down the road from the big wing centre but would be useful for the people who live 700km

away from the nearest bigwing if they could order the larger models and pick it up at their local scooter dealership

BS

I want to have a look at one in Pattaya....were do I go?

BSJ the dealer told him would hit the market mid-Jan. doesn't sound like any in stock, althought big wing honda in Chiang Mai had the 700cc integra scooter looking thing on its show room floor

I'll be in Chang Mai in about 3 weeks.....but I am not interested in the 700cc Integra scooter. Well I think I am not interested in it, but I haven't test ridden it yet, so I could be wrong! biggrin.png

Ps: Bug Wing Pattaya is still under construction, so there is nothing in the showroom yet....except for bags of cement and a pile of sand!

Edited by BSJ