Xonax

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told the price is 169.000 Bt in Thailand

Told by who? Price for the Forza including what? I stopped in Mityon Honda in Pattaya (corner of Pattaya Tai and 3rd Road) to see the Forza. There were none on the showroom floor, and the sales rep said that the Forza would be in the shop next week. Price B159,000 for just the bike. Registration and government insurance are B1000 or B1500 additional. She encouraged me to reserve one with B5,000 deposit. The price is better than I expected, but I expect that you can do better, Mityon is seldom "the best deal around". I am curious to know the MSRP, which will give a baseline to tell how much the dealers are trying to gouge customers on a new model. Hopefully, as people search for good deals on the Forza, they will post the name and location of delaers offering attractive prices on the Forza. To me, spreading useful information on who has what, where, and at what price is one of the primary benefits of this forum.

Edited by Thailaw

Is 159k standard all over thailand?

If yes, it is a miracle after all these price add ups in honda shops.

159 k for a 300 cc maxi scooter is a cool price imo. Double of a pcx 150.

double the cc, double the price, i also think its a good price, plus also i think Honda wants to push Sym out in the cc and price range.

i still think Sym looks better and offers better value, but Honda for sure is better at resale and service

• Like 1

double the cc, double the price, i also think its a good price, plus also i think Honda wants to push Sym out in the cc and price range.

i still think Sym looks better and offers better value, but Honda for sure is better at resale and service

he says there will not be any price gouging on this one and it will be 159k in every shop

seems a bit strange because he usually gouges an extra 5-15k per bike smile.png

it seems most of these big scooters go for 100,00baht per 100 cc if only around 160,000 this is a very good price. T-max 500cc around 500,000baht, Vespa 300gt 300,000, so it wwould appear compareing these two the Forza is a very good price, not familiar with the cost of the Sym.

Edited by moe666

he says there will not be any price gouging on this one and it will be 159k in every shop

i think first the price will be 159k, if the demand is high they will put it up. though i do not believe this will be selling like hotcakes, its still 159K and not exactly affordable by too many people in the market for a bike.

• Like 1

well, 159 k for a maxi scooter with c abs, lots of storage space - can get two full face helmet easily and still has some space, i tested it. it means enough space for a loud audio systembiggrin.pngintheclub.gif - even a charger at the cubby hole.

Double lights, nice mature design an lots of other tiny nice details.

And I sat one at the motor show and it is also super comfy. Not to mentioen millions of mods that will arrive from Japan. I have seen some mods for it already at the motor show.

All for 159 k is a super price for Thailand and i am sure they will sell it like somtam.

Anyone has specs? hp, torque numbers?

Edited by loserlazer

SumetCycle has the Forza for 165k. I would be careful with what the dealers say. Its always very confusing at the beginning. Honda gives a number. And the dealers add what they think the bike is worth to pay :)

• Like 1

For this model we are offering finance through Krugsri Auto. As long as you have a work permit, you should be fine.

The price is 165,000 (1,500 for third person insurance and registration). You could finance over 1-3 years.

15% down = 9.5% interest per year.

20% down = 9.0% interest per year.

For this model we are offering finance through Krugsri Auto. As long as you have a work permit, you should be fine.

The price is 165,000 (1,500 for third person insurance and registration). You could finance over 1-3 years.

15% down = 9.5% interest per year.

20% down = 9.0% interest per year.

thank you biggrin.png

Thanks for the pix - this looks like a very nice scooter; and it sells for a very good price.

+1,

Yes very nice looking but I simply can't justifie one, my PCX150 is doing just fine around Pattaya and I bet the 300 will be difficult to get over 30km/l?

I have yet to see one "live" in Pattaya but I bet it will be popular among the many Russian couples that own/rent the smaller PCX's as they are normally rather large people and the extra size/CC of the 300 model will suit them well.

This is great value, to put it in perspective Redbaron have a 2008 400cc skywave for 288,000 baht. Gonna be hard to shift now I'd imagine...

A brand new 300cc scoot from Honda at 159k is a great deal. Pretty cool having a rev counter on a scooter as well :)

This is great value, to put it in perspective Redbaron have a 2008 400cc skywave for 288,000 baht. Gonna be hard to shift now I'd imagine...

A brand new 300cc scoot from Honda at 159k is a great deal. Pretty cool having a rev counter on a scooter as well smile.png

279cc, a tad bigger than the 264cc the SYM GTS300i Evo has. But still no 300 or 299cc smile.png

Does someone know the power (hp or kw) of the Forza? IIRR the SYM 300i has 23 or 24hp. I guess the Honda has more?

279cc, a tad bigger than the 264cc the SYM GTS300i Evo has. But still no 300 or 299cc smile.png

Does someone know the power (hp or kw) of the Forza? IIRR the SYM 300i has 23 or 24hp. I guess the Honda has more?

OK, there is some information out in the web: http://www.hondamc20...ss300-forza-12/

The Forza 300 (NSS300) has 24hp, so maybe 1hp more than the SYM GTS300i Evo. Should be interesting to make a comparison between these two bikes.

• Like 1