New Honda Pcx 300Cc Available In Thailand

Xonax

I am just going to check dealers in Bowin to see if they have one in, interested in their prices compared to Mityon. If anybody's is hearing more prices can you post, sure others will price match and get us all a good deal. With he PCX 150 there were up to 10k difference's in prices so worth knowing for TV members how much where.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honda Phuket still dont have one, there is a suprise!

The Forza 300 is NOT expected to be available from dealers before March 2013. Please post here, as soon as you see it available in the shop.

my neighbour bought one from honda yesterday and its a bit slow for my liking

its very smooth and nice feautures like a blue light that comes on at 1000km

and every oil change interval after that

pulls fairly strong from 0-80

80-130 is a bit slower but theres more speed there if you have a longer stretch of road

we were unable to test it faster because of bkk traffic

the ABS seems smoother than kawasakis and the fuel consumption seems low if the guage is accuartate

il upload pictures of it later

• Like 1

Thanks for the pix - this looks like a very nice scooter; and it sells for a very good price.

+1,

Yes very nice looking but I simply can't justifie one, my PCX150 is doing just fine around Pattaya and I bet the 300 will be difficult to get over 30km/l?

I have yet to see one "live" in Pattaya but I bet it will be popular among the many Russian couples that own/rent the smaller PCX's as they are normally rather large people and the extra size/CC of the 300 model will suit them well.

the seat is like gel ,not leather covered foam like the pcx was

and the length of it + wider wheels gives it more stability and a much better ride than the pcx

also when you lift up the seat it stays open by itself so yo have two hands free to arrange your storage stuff smile.png

it also has hazard lights (like a real motorcycle ) and a flasher to warn other drivers

and a few nice extras like a usb phone charger is fitted in the left glove box and the dash has a nice mix of analogue rev counter +speedo + fuel guage and digital trip counters in the blue thing

its light years better than the PCX ,you will know when you test ride one

post-139820-0-21799200-1360309999_thumb.post-139820-0-20347300-1360310199_thumb.post-139820-0-96713900-1360310246_thumb.post-139820-0-30605700-1360310517_thumb.

Edited by YipYipYa123

Now also available at the Honda dealer in Thepparak Road (Rinrad Building). Price THB 160,000 all included. Unfortunately they offered me only THB 48,000 for my only 11 months old PCX 150 with only 1,400 kms so no deal today. Also no possibility for a test drive today, as they had only the one inside the shop.

The Forza 300 seems very large compared to the PCX, so maybe not a better choice for the congested roads in BKK. I think I will keep my PCX 150 which is still like new for another year, if I don´t find someone, who will pay me the THB 60,000 I was expecting.

Edited by Xonax

Looks ok, but why would you need a rev counter on an auto bike?

Why would you need it on a car with automatic gearbox?

Its just another feature on the list. Some people like to look at it. Just for fun. Or to see if the idle revs are OK?

Edited by wantan

Thankfully Asia City at Bowin is Just up the road who came out with a 7k cheaper price on the PCX 150 than Mityon, so hopefully they will have the Foroza

I just had a call from Asia City about the Forza. They got a black one yesterday -- gone already. The price is B159k, bike only. Asia City beat the price offered by Mityon on the new PCX150 by B7,000. No such price differential on the Forza. So, there is no advantage going to Bowin over buying at Mityon in Pattaya, unless you really like the Asia City wind breaker. whistling.gif

She said that they are not offering theft insurance (no idea why), which is available at Mityon for B8,000 (as I recall). So, getting the new Forza for B159k is pretty easy, but getting one for less may be a real challenge.

Just been to Mytion, price is 159K, None in stock, but can order and receive by 15 March.

I must say, the black looks really poor so does the red, in comparison to SYM and i am only talking about look wise.

No way you would fit 2 full face helmets.

It could be only me, but SYM to me look wise looks more expansive, more sturdy, while Forza looks more like PCX 150

I am still ordering one, the Forza that it, but ONLY because it can be financed and i think will be better for resale

Here in Chiang mai none yet, checked Nat Motors on Thur. none lady says go to big wing they will have them. Went by there today only the 700cc scooter model, checked around back at the small bike show room none there. I will go by the airport plaza dealer tomorrow and have a look in the window

well if this accurate there will be a pcx 150 for sale, and yes of course there will be bigger tyres if not, its cheap enough to buy quality bigger tyres, as i have done for the PCX 150.

The 2013 Forza has a 13" wheel in the back and a 14" wheel in the front according to this website. A trunk for 2 helmets sounds really nice.

What kind of quality bigger tyres did you buy for your PCX 150? I am currently looking for new quality tyres for mine.

IRC wings from forum sponser Sumet, had them sent to Pattaya, they have a softer compound so makes for better road holding and extra width. Brain from Sumet used them on his PCX as well.

Michelins! M45, in China town for a good price. (2200b) Get the same size for front and back, and rotate them every 5000k (200b) You have a great tire that is good in the wet, unlike the "wings" and you'll get 25,000 or better out of them! thumbsup.gif

Michelins! M45, in China town for a good price. (2200b) Get the same size for front and back, and rotate them every 5000k (200b) You have a great tire that is good in the wet, unlike the "wings" and you'll get 25,000 or better out of them! thumbsup.gif

That all depends on which Wings you buy. I personally feel that the M45's are much to stiff with a hard compound

Well today I popped into Mityon to see the new 300 and I've got to say.......it is very underwhelming. It was an all black machine and I don't think all black works on the Forza. The brochure had a red one and a white one which may look better in the plastic. Speaking of plastic, that big section of plastic under the seat (horizontally) just about were the pillion footpeg is on the right flaps around when you give it a tug. Looking from the rear to the front the handlebars and instruments look like they belong on a Chinese bike! I am afraid the Forza didn't excite me at all!

While there I had a look at the SYM 300 and 400. The 300 will get thrashed by the Honda in the sales race, but that big 400 has a lot of appeal. My guess is the SYM marketing people will have a look at their pricing to see if they can cut the price down on both models.....if they want to survive!

Well today I popped into Mityon to see the new 300 and I've got to say.......it is very underwhelming. It was an all black machine and I don't think all black works on the Forza. The brochure had a red one and a white one which may look better in the plastic. Speaking of plastic, that big section of plastic under the seat (horizontally) just about were the pillion footpeg is on the right flaps around when you give it a tug. Looking from the rear to the front the handlebars and instruments look like they belong on a Chinese bike! I am afraid the Forza didn't excite me at all!

While there I had a look at the SYM 300 and 400. The 300 will get thrashed by the Honda in the sales race, but that big 400 has a lot of appeal. My guess is the SYM marketing people will have a look at their pricing to see if they can cut the price down on both models.....if they want to survive!

SYM has a lot of nice bikes to offer. They are just not yet sold in LOS. The 300i Evo is an old model. Time to replace it and/or to reduce the price :)

I think the MAXSYM is still a good buy. But IIRR it lacks ABS. But from the look i would prefer the MAXSYM over the Forza.

That is pretty much what i thought. SYM just looks the value, while the Forza looks somewhat cheap.

The black is for sure out, looking at the pics, the red is not much better, leaving only white/black.

I have been wanting to get SYM for a while, but i a bit of a bike junkie who keeps changing with new models out, so have decided to get the Forza despite not being to thrilled about it. But i know Honda will be easier to sell in 1-2 years, while SYM may be problematic

That is pretty much what i thought. SYM just looks the value, while the Forza looks somewhat cheap.

The black is for sure out, looking at the pics, the red is not much better, leaving only white/black.

I have been wanting to get SYM for a while, but i a bit of a bike junkie who keeps changing with new models out, so have decided to get the Forza despite not being to thrilled about it. But i know Honda will be easier to sell in 1-2 years, while SYM may be problematic

I am thinking the after market industry will be, as I write this, cranking along at breakneck snails pace creating loverly bits and pieces to customize your new Forza. Hopefully they will have some bits available within weeks.......