Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ron19 said:

Looks better full size.

With the system update, if you click on any image in any thread it will bring it up to full size.

DSC06558.jpg

Yes, just discovered that yesterday.... clicking an image, especially on small screen really helps!:thumbsup:

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:39 PM, ThaiBob said:

Is that a waterfall to the left of the big tree on the right? Location? 

Finally this morning wasn't raining at sunrise so I took the chance to go and find out what it is.

There it is on the right hand side, an imitation scarecrow with a couple of it's neighbors.

29173036892_f3d0e83d44_b.jpg

15 minutes ago, shaggy1969 said:

Really envious of some of your locations Jim.Think if I lived on an island,like Samui...then you'd never get me away from the beach at the start and end to the day.

Oh the beach can get a bit boring, after a while,  that is why I enjoyed all the scenery of the long journey to Isaan and back ... via BKK..... new things to see I love farm country,  ...never quite the same as what we see every day! ;)

My friends I went with want me to move up there with them, but I really don't think I could handle the lack of "westernized Thai living "  Culture to strict... not that I don't respect it, but... it's easier in more touristy areas! ... and miles to go buy "farang food"....  Frogs, dried fish, etc are not my cuppa tea!

Archived