Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Boring it may get sometimes,Jim! But you have a clean horizon and can get to see the sun fully fall and rise (weather permitting).

Where we are,much of the land is covered in high rubber trees,or sugarcane.Also much of the surrounding area in blocked by non passable ridges,with no access to the top of them.Finding good/new locations around our area is a pain,......that's why I said I was envious,plus I would much rather be chilling out on the beach,waiting for the sun to set or rise :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwan Phayao, yesterday evening.

The water's as high as I've ever seen it ... to the top of the penultimate step. Indeed, they've sandbagged the street to prevent it being deluged, should they have more rain. 

As an aside, I was waiting until long after dark for them to turn on the lights (the ones in the water), until a schoolboy from Phetchabun wisely told me that they're probably kaput, being partially submerged! I should've gone to school in Phetchabun!

20160920-3266-Edit.jpg

On 9/1/2016 at 10:50 PM, shaggy1969 said:

Boring it may get sometimes,Jim! But you have a clean horizon and can get to see the sun fully fall and rise (weather permitting).

Where we are,much of the land is covered in high rubber trees,or sugarcane.Also much of the surrounding area in blocked by non passable ridges,with no access to the top of them.Finding good/new locations around our area is a pain,......that's why I said I was envious,plus I would much rather be chilling out on the beach,waiting for the sun to set or rise :D

And waiting for the green ray ?  :w00t:

This morning 06.35 am just outside my village in Issan - Olympus TG 860

29935895150_6e4e623ce5_b.jpg

Archived