Creepy Farang In My Gf's Condo......

Brodie

I’m getting more than a bit worried about a young farang guy in my gf’s condo. He seems to be getting the hots for my gf…. (I can’t blame him for that, as she’s quite cute tongue.png ). What gets to me is that she does not like him trying to hit on her and has tried to make that clear to him, with limited success, so now she finds it impossible to talk with him.

I have offered to have a word with the guy, but she is worried that this could make things worse, as sh thinks he’s a bit creepy. She hates taking the lift, for instance, because he often manages to be in there at the same time: we think he is lurking, waiting for her to go out or come in….not quite a stalker (I hope), but certainly more than coincidental. I’ve noticed him watching from his apartment a few times, when I have been dropping her off …maybe his a some sort of sick stalker.

I would hate to have to move my gf to another condo, as she has been happy where she is, and it’s convenient for me…just a short trip on the bike….but this little creep is definitely not a healthy option.

Maybe it is the fact that I am a lot older than my gf? Do any of the older guys here with thai gfs find that young farangs are resentful of the “more mature” successes?

Any thoughts and advice would be welcome.

• Like 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a young Farang on TV Forum just a few days ago. He posted about a young Thai girl who had an older Farang B/F. This OP stated he saw her being dropped off at the apartment, had spoken to her - more than once... that she showed no interest... that he was very interested and quite perplexed about it. The OP went on and on about - how could this young cutie want to be with the old Farang? What does he do - Pay her, etc., etc. etc.

OP - I think you should check this out... How about help from other TV Forum Members to locate that topic/thread that was just recently posted not but several days or a week ago?

• Like 2

Feed her on a diet of mushy peas for a week and then let him do a few trips in the lift with her.

Sounds like a plan.... Where in CM can I buy marrowfat peas to make good mushy peas?

Thanks for the other advice too...especially JDGRUEN.... I had better do some reading....I'm a bit of a newbie at this, really.

There was a young Farang on TV Forum just a few days ago. He posted about a young Thai girl who had an older Farang B/F. This OP stated he saw her being dropped off at the apartment, had spoken to her - more than once... that she showed no interest... that he was very interested and quite perplexed about it. The OP went on and on about - how could this young cutie want to be with the old Farang? What does he do - Pay her, etc., etc. etc.

OP - I think you should check this out... How about help from other TV Forum Members to locate that topic/thread that was just recently posted not but several days or a week ago?

Do you recall anything about the title, or if it was posted in the CM forum or somewhere else in TV? It would help the OP track down the posting.

Do you recall anything about the title, or if it was posted in the CM forum or somewhere else in TV? It would help the OP track down the posting.

It was on one of the Forums here on TV ... can't remember which sub Forum as I picked it up from 'View New Content'. Several TV members replied to the thread.

Tell the guy that theblether will be in CM next week and if he doesn't back off I'll be down to bletherate him.

Fate worse than death that is. coffee1.gif

Maybe that's a new career path for me..........Contract Bletherer.

I'll need to think of a good logo.

Are you a Bletherer or a Blatherer tongue.png

Tell the guy that theblether will be in CM next week and if he doesn't back off I'll be down to bletherate him.

Maybe that's a new career path for me..........Contract Bletherer.

I'll need to think of a good logo.

Are you a Bletherer or a Blatherer tongue.png

Bit of both you know, me wee granny came from Newtownhamilton, oh and she could blather on......I loved listening to her. Oh aye, verbal dexterity runs in the family. biggrin.png

True, true....oh so true!!!! cheesy.gif

Oi, what are you trying to say Rob dry.png

Edited by theblether

As I recall, I tried to say quite a lot, but ...but....but..... Jeez...D'ya ever pause for breath, mannie?... tongue.png

• Like 1

Translate, please for a dumb American...... When you Bletherate someone, does that come from too much hagus mixed with mushy peas.....

I agree that would be a fate worse than death....

Makes me understand now why so many around town are wearing those face masks....

tongue.pngwai.gif

• Like 1

A tricky situation. It would be good for you to get a firsthand impression of whether the guy is a harmless, lovesick puppy or a more sinister creep, which can be a fine cultural distinction among farang. Yet confronting him by yourself could make him act even creepier towards your gf when you're not around. You two could talk to him together, not in an angry or hostile way, but to present a united front. That should deter anyone but a real psycho. You could at least get his name, nationality, and even a snapshot. If he persists and seems to be a threat, the best thing to do is move your gf. That might sound like a retreat, but your remember that your goal here is to keep her safe.

I searched my browser histories, and about 15 pages of the TV View New Content listings and could not find it... However, I have an excellent memory and know that this thread I speak of did exist and was as I outlined... Is it possible for an OP to remove his post after others have commented?

Many thanks to all the posters who have offered advice, especially Rob8891 and JDGRUEN for the link to the "other thread". Also to TommoPhysicist for providing the comedy element (poor guy seems to have confused me with himself, but never mind).

I will leave the party for now, as I have a few PMs to write.

No doubt there will be a lot of speculation and conjecture: - have fun.

If you are good boys and girls, maybe I'll let you know the outcome.wink.png

Most Thai girls don't talk to guys they aren't interested in.

If she was talking to him, it was a 'go' sign.

You sure she isn't just telling you what she thinks you want to hear?

Are you sure you aren't the 'creepy old man' hitting on his gf?

Yep. She's telling the OP all this for a reason. Not sure what it is, but there's some reason.

Maybe, "Buy me a house or I'll go with the younger guy."

• Like 1

This type of thing is common. While one might think that "Don't mess with another man's bird" would go without saying in a country where there are some many available birds for the taking, there are nonetheless legions of farang men in Thailand who waste their time lusting after women that they can't have.

Edited by sbk
deleted quoted post removed