Best Tiramisu In Pattaya

curlywatt

the only way to get good tirimasu in pattaya is to make it yourself, if you can get the ingredients at a fair price. if you can get the right ingredients its actually quite easy and fun to make.

last time i bought what was clained to be tirimasu it was basically just sponge cake with a layer of cream, what a dissappointemnt and ripoff.

Pan Pan Jomtien is well known for their excellent dessert case. I haven't tried it but here it is:

post-37101-0-04124900-1358242677_thumb.j

Generally I am not a big fan of Pan Pan but I think their desserts are recommendable. They also have a dessert outlet in Central Mall but smaller choice than Jomtien.

Also La Bocca Jomtien (more recommendable for food especially calzone) has an impressive looking dessert case but I don't know if they have tiramisu.

@JingThing; That desert looks like what is sold at Secret Recipe. This style of cake is sold throughout Asia, and it just tastes like a palm oil, sugar and bulking agents to me.

@Phil Conners; Now that's a proper Tiramisu. Seeking to find a proper Tiramisu like this, in Pattaya, would be setting up oneself for a big dollop of disappointment.

...The only decent desert I've ate in Asia is from J-Co Donut. Now that would be a decent franchise over here, I think.

Edited by RandomSand

@JingThing; That desert looks like what is sold at Secret Recipe. This style of cake is sold throughout Asia, and it just tastes like a palm oil, sugar and bulking agents to me.

@Phil Conners; Now that's a proper Tiramisu. Seeking to find a proper Tiramisu like this, in Pattaya, would be setting up oneself for a big dollop of disappointment.

...The only decent desert I've ate in Asia is from J-Co Donut. Now that would be a decent franchise over here, I think.

once im back and settled in maybe i will make proper tirimasu and sell it...good business opportunity...please don't steal my idea

Tiramasu, Bacon and eggs, hamburger, pizza..best of best and on and on. I would like to ask how heavy are you guys??

seems all you do think of is foodblink.png

Not really, we also think a lot about drinks.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now there's an idea. Had a look at Nigella Lawson's website and there are a few really nice recipies for Tiramisu....

But where in Pattaya can you buy savoiardi biscuits ?

main.jpg

Speaking of Nigella, I always become aroused when I see Nigella lick jam off a spoon, sadly when my wife does the same I don't have the same reaction. Clearly we are buying the wrong kind of jam; does anyone know what brand of jam Nigella uses?

• Like 2

Now there's an idea. Had a look at Nigella Lawson's website and there are a few really nice recipies for Tiramisu....

But where in Pattaya can you buy savoiardi biscuits ?

main.jpg

Speaking of Nigella, I always become aroused when I see Nigella lick jam off a spoon, sadly when my wife does the same I don't have the same reaction. Clearly we are buying the wrong kind of jam; does anyone know what brand of jam Nigella uses?

I don't know the jam she uses but I am very jealous of that spoon.

• Like 1