Lazada Buying Experience:

dddave

I had a bad experience. I found a 12-inch digital photo frame and ordered it for a Christmas present. I received a phone call shortly after and couldn't understand what the man was saying, but it seemed he just wanted to confirm that I had placed an order with them. Good customer security, I thought. So I said, yes, I placed an order. It came quickly and I kept it in the box it was delivered in and wrapped it for Christmas. When it was open, it was a 7-inch screen. Who would want a 7-inch photo frame? Just use your phone. By now it was past the return date deadline, but I tried via phone and email to get them to understand (a) that because it was a Christmas present, it hadn't been opened on arrival from them and (b) they shouldn't have shown a 12-inch version if they didn't have it. Three email replies simply told me the rules about returns. No compromise. I'll never go back to Lazada. Am trying ezbuy next.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience you do not get a phone call unless there is a problem with your order - and normally a replacement item is offered and if you accepted it seems as if the onus is on you (and 7" is a common size for such items - and doubly so for not even opening box).  I would just chuck it up to experience and make sure to understand before agreement next time.  Suspect item was not sold directly by Lazada and seller offered no guarantee or return himself?

• 6 months later...

I'm a very frequent buyer at Lazada, in fact I order mostly every week, within the last 7 days I ordered 3 different items. The last item I ordered is a replacement battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablet. I orderd it yesterday Sunday, July 10 at 12:19. Today Monday July 11 at 12:35 it arrived already at my home via Kerry Logistics ... free delivery. Top notch, bravo Lazada Thailand! Thanks for serving us out in the sticks.

My first point for shopping

They delivered shampoo from tesco today COD

They answer the phones and speak good english

I have deliveries 2/3 times a week in Issan, if ever carriage appears I add some fruit juice carriage vanishes

I had a kitchenaid food processor delivered, plugged it in went up in smoke , all being refunded including postage

ten pingpong balls delivered two days ago cod 110 bhatt

I believe they must be loosing millions but not my problem

I love them