Australian Arrested On Phuket For Shooting German Tourists

webfact

@jinmar, think you miss my point totally. If this pal used a weapon in public, put a hole in your ladies leg, disfigured for life, what would your thoughts be ?

I know and trained with small arms and what they can do. Did you know depending on they round, it can kill someone, pass through their body and kill an innocent bystander. ?

@transam, I think you have missed my point too with your hypothetical view. He didn't hit my ladies leg. He didn't disfigure her for life. My reply was aimed at pointing to the fact that I have known him to be a mate and I didn't expect anyone on TV be sympathetic or understanding. I also wondered out loud if TV posters would feel differently if Johnny was a personal friend of theirs. I also have dealt with, fired and owned firearms during my lifetime and am well aware of the dangers. I have never condoned Johns actions or commented on whether or not what has transpired is right or wrong. I'm an Aussie and I was commenting on my friendship with Johnny.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jinmar, think you miss my point totally. If this pal used a weapon in public, put a hole in your ladies leg, disfigured for life, what would your thoughts be ?

I know and trained with small arms and what they can do. Did you know depending on they round, it can kill someone, pass through their body and kill an innocent bystander. ?

@transam, I think you have missed my point too with your hypothetical view. He didn't hit my ladies leg. He didn't disfigure her for life. My reply was aimed at pointing to the fact that I have known him to be a mate and I didn't expect anyone on TV be sympathetic or understanding. I also wondered out loud if TV posters would feel differently if Johnny was a personal friend of theirs. I also have dealt with, fired and owned firearms during my lifetime and am well aware of the dangers. I have never condoned Johns actions or commented on whether or not what has transpired is right or wrong. I'm an Aussie and I was commenting on my friendship with Johnny.

Well thats your decision, l respect your decision as his mate, but if it were me l would not relay my thoughts here in your position. I do think you miss my point though. If your chum had a beef, he is big enough to deal with it without risking lives over money.

Well thats your decision, l respect your decision as his mate, but if it were me l would not relay my thoughts here in your position. I do think you miss my point though. If your chum had a beef, he is big enough to deal with it without risking lives over money.

If I can't relay my thoughts in an open public forum, where should I relay them? Or should I just keep them to myself?

If I can't relay my thoughts in an open public forum, where should I relay them? Or should I just keep them to myself?

If it were my pal who messed up big time, yes.