Recommended Lawyers In Pattaya

texanaust

In theory if you are buying a farang-name unit for yourself (and what farang in his right mind would touch anything else?) then you dont need a lawyer at all. The process is quite simple and straightforward.

I think that the list of nightmare rip-off Pattaya lawyer stories will be much longer that the list of good experiences.

OP try here - if you had searched it would have been one of the first entries as was discussed earlier this month.

http://www.thaivisa....er#entry6022821

Thanks, I did read this thread but was unsure if these lawyers also handle property transactions. The OP mentioned international business in his post and not real estate.

As I mentioned in the thread I was not sure about their experience in international business but I do know of several people who have used Tony at Magna Carta for property and company transactions.

I can recommend one she Set up a Thai company so I could buy my home and did all the legal stuff etc for the purchase and 5 years later she still sort out my yearly audit too . she is very efficient and speaks excellent English .Her office is Big "C" end of Pattaya Tai ...IM me if you want the address and phone number .

Good luck with your purchase

I think for the purchase of a condo Tony at Magna Carta will make you feel comfortable and can get the job done with no issues. He will research the property prior to you putting down any money and will make sure there is nothing that can go wrong.