Censorship By Thaivisa. Fair Or Just Power Play?

wildorchid

I'm just woudering how long until this is topic locked or i'm locked out for three days and chastised like a naughty child, or my profile is shut down because those in power here don't like what some people have to say,

sure if something is said that is ofencive, or a lie or or racist then shut them down for sure,,,

but simpy to give your opinion on a topic isn't that what we are doing here? social networking?

• Like 1

Plenty of other forums and social networking sites on the Internet that are not moderated and posters can say and discuss what they like.

So what`s the OPs problem?

If you don't like it go somewhere else....very original......I guess you've been on the how to build a successful forum course!

To the OP, you might like to read this forum rule:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

mfr_closed1.gif