Channel 7 Fa Cup Coverage

bkkbarnstormer

Truevisions has its critics - including me- but in general it does offer good coverage of EPL soccer.

The woeful coverage offered by Channel 7 of the FA Cup is, I suspect, an example of what next year's EPL coverage may be like. I wonder what they paid for the rights - surprised True couldn't outbid them.

Never understand the argument of how more providers gives consumer better choice. Just means invariably I have to buy 2 or more subscriptions to watch what I want which is more expensive for me as the consumer

Anybody got any experience of subscribing with Astro? Seems like they offer what I want - soccer, rugby, cricket and some English channels

• 3 weeks later...

The FA cup coverage is horrible.....

I have no idea how much BBTV paid for the rights, but last night they only showed the Oldham v Everton game and then today there is no live game. They will show Man City & Leeds at 1am, when kick off is at 9pm.

Why spend all that money and not show the games live?

Don't even get me started on CTH taking the EPL rights for next season!

Looks like i am going to have 3 boxes. G-MM for La Liga, True Visions for NFL & CTH for EPL.

I am so used to watching the games on True Visions HD, cos the regular SD channel pictures are horrible.

Someone told me that CTH will not have HD for at least another 2 years!!

I also read that RS will have the exclusive rights to the 2014 World Cup. Looks like everyone will have to cough up extra cash if they want to see it.....

The FA cup coverage is horrible.....

I have no idea how much BBTV paid for the rights, but last night they only showed the Oldham v Everton game and then today there is no live game. They will show Man City & Leeds at 1am, when kick off is at 9pm.

Why spend all that money and not show the games live?

Don't even get me started on CTH taking the EPL rights for next season!

Looks like i am going to have 3 boxes. G-MM for La Liga, True Visions for NFL & CTH for EPL.

I am so used to watching the games on True Visions HD, cos the regular SD channel pictures are horrible.

Someone told me that CTH will not have HD for at least another 2 years!!

I also read that RS will have the exclusive rights to the 2014 World Cup. Looks like everyone will have to cough up extra cash if they want to see it.....

The games are all being shown live on Bubaloo tv / media station channel 15 on terrestrial tv, Just seen the Chelsea game now watching Man city !!

I blame the football authorities for selling their rights to the highest bidder with no apparent concern for the service the successful bidder is capable of providing.

Channel 7 won't be showing any early FA Cup games as they conflict with their high-brow drama series!

The True HD coverage will be sorely missed next season. And I'm still holding out hope that they can do a deal with CTH...

I blame the football authorities for selling their rights to the highest bidder with no apparent concern for the service the successful bidder is capable of providing.

Channel 7 won't be showing any early FA Cup games as they conflict with their high-brow drama series!

The True HD coverage will be sorely missed next season. And I'm still holding out hope that they can do a deal with CTH...

The games are all being shown live on Bubaloo tv / media station channel 15 on terrestrial tv, Just seen the Chelsea game now watching Man city !!

Read the above post, they showed all the FA cup games live !!!!!

If they did, it wasn't very well advertised! I've never heard of this channel. Is it carried by Truevisions?

If they did, it wasn't very well advertised! I've never heard of this channel. Is it carried by Truevisions?

No.

The channel is related to channel 7 http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/594859-thai-tv-7-have-exclusive-fa-cup-rights-until-2018/

Probaly was advertised in Thai and perhaps True didn't want to pay for it thus it wasn't on.