Nan Students Make Good Money Selling Sex

Lite Beer

Nan Students Make Good Money Selling Sex

1807241.jpg

A 22-year old university student and a 16-year-old teen girl were arrested separately on prostitution charges by Nan police in the north Thailand province. They said many classmates are selling sex for money to buy nice things. Their customers include government officials, politicians and police officers.

NAN – January 26, 2013[PDN]; the arrest of a university student for prostitution was announced by Pol. Lt. Saravuth Khlahai, investigation officer, Nan police station, Nan province. Assisting police on the case was Ms. Paphaorn Sanviriya, a social worker from the office of the development of society and the stability of humans in Nan province.

The suspect was identified as “Ms. Fa” (alias), age 22. She was arrested at a hotel in Amphur Muang, Nan province. An earlier investigation by the detective police team revealed Ms. Fa had been illegally selling her sexual services.

After her arrest, Ms. Fa confessed to being a part-time prostitute for quite a while. She had a mama-san named “Rerai,” who would call her when she had customers wanting sex. The customer would pay 1,000 THB each time, which was split evenly between Ms. Fa and the mama-san.

Ms. Fa said there are many university students and teen students in Nan who sell sexual services because they can make a lot of money that way. Their sexual services are much wanted by the government officers, local politicians and vendors in Nan province and other provinces, she said. Officers made notes for evidence and will investigate Ms. Fa in detail again to find the mama-san.

Full Story: http://www.pattayada..._medium=twitter

--Pattaya Daily News 2012-01-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Fa said there are many university students and teen students in Nan who sell sexual services because they can make a lot of money that way. Their sexual services are much wanted by the government officers, local politicians and vendors in Nan province and other provinces, she said. Officers made notes for evidence and will investigate Ms. Fa in detail again to find the mama-san.

So in fact it's not those naughty farangs who are patronising the local girls and I suppose some boys too, it's actually the locals who going by the professions mentioned must of course beThai's.

But this can't be prostitution because it's against the law, in fact we're told it doesn't happen in Thailand.;

Ms. Fa had been illegally selling her sexual services.
cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Poor lass couldn't find a legal way to sell her services ?

Possibly the wrong colour and denomination paperwork submitted with her original application to sell her services legally which then caused her to act illegally ?,whistling.gif

• Like 1

"Good Money"?

They need a union badly. Exploited by customers, Mama San and now the cops.

"Assisting police on the case was Ms. Paphaorn Sanviriya, a social worker from the office of the development of society and the stability of humans in Nan province."

Bet that job was advertised widely .

• Like 2

Good to see the law being applied with consistency. The only 2 people selling sex in Thailand have been apprehended. Now the place can regain its high moral status and values.

I wonder if the Clingon social worker assisting the boys will dig deep to find the clients so that they can be educated that supporting this service is immoral.

Maybe she gave some hi so the clap.

Q #1: Is this news?

Q #2: Is this what passes as journalism in Thailand nowadays?

A #1: No, it is not!

A #2: YES IT IS.

What a joke.

Cheers,

96tehtarp

p.s.

I really like the journalistic viewpoint...

"Ms. Fa said there are many university students and teen students in Nan who sell sexual services because they can make a lot of money that way."

get real... this is not journalism... any city in world and it's exactly the same.

• Like 2

I know this will come as a shock to many but Nan is not the only place these little lovies are offering their services. Five kilometers from my house is another one. The owner calls the local school girls and wala in ten, fifteen minutes they arrive.

And this place is in sight of the local police station.

Having seen many corners of this land, it doesn't surprise a bit.

And the number of times my daughter has had to rebuke young Thai males

openly saying they thought she was my girl of the moment has made that

point clear: it is EVERYWHERE.

Arresting a few doesn't do anything if the culture of 'Face Made'

by possessions shown off is not changed fundamentally.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

To be honest I used to wipe myself clean on the curtains but this made me feel a bit iffy so I now refrain to do so.

• Like 2

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

You are correct. You are in no way a conservative person.

I think there are more surprises in life in store for you.

• Like 2

Has your wife/GF never given you a "nice awakeneing" when she wants something...?

No-one is holding a gun to anyone's head here.

I don't think JemJem has a wife / GF. He looks very gay to me. And therefore little or no experience of what women think.

If you're looking at it only from a psychological point, then why don't you apply the psychology dicovered in the Milgram experiment, and apply a similar perspective?

If people have no responsibility for their actions, and can allay it elsewhere, then they will not consider the resultants from their actions and will, in effect, go all the way. This doesn't just apply to sex or the sex trade!

-mel. ?

Edit: and of course, the participators in the Milgram experiment 'were' paid to give electric shocks also!!

Edited by MEL1
  • Like 2

There are call-for-sex services all over Thailand, and many involve uni students. It often mean calling a local m/c taxi rider who takes your order and delivers too.

Has your wife/GF never given you a "nice awakeneing" when she wants something...?

No-one is holding a gun to anyone's head here.

I don't think JemJem has a wife / GF. He looks very gay to me. And therefore little or no experience of what women think.

Don't always assume smile.png Not that I mind because many people assume I am gay, and I don't mind that smile.png Well, I am actually a crossdressing bisexual.

I didn't think the same in my twenties but since many many years ago, the idea/concept of paid-sex really really turns me off.

Hey, but don't get me wrong, folks. I am not judging anyone. I am just saying that I am surprised that many people can enjoy (most of them, for decades) paid-sex, and saying that paid-sex is not for me.

Edited by JemJem