The Elephants Burial Ground

CMHomeboy78

"Another elephants burial ground where the old tuskers come to die? Innundated by a human-wave of these old biddies? Drank government Kool-Aid? Most of these people have spent their lives as wage-slaves in mind-numbing jobs?"

Wow dude, why are you such a hater? Most of the older guys I have met here have lived interesting and productive lives, and have simply decided to retire in Chiang Mai for a host of reasons. Many are retired military, police, and business people. I know a couple of them that are in their late sixties and early seventies who have and still work as contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Gee, I wonder what your background is? It sure didn't have anything to do with journalism. The average third grader writes better than you, lol. Have you ever considered meditation or psychotropic medication? Live and let live.

It's just an attention grabber to get a discussion started, CMnightrider. I doubt if it was meant to encompass everyone. Say something outrageous and you get more replies. Start a topic with a boring title and it will quickly drop off the forum.

I get it now he has no life and is looking for attention.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Another elephants burial ground where the old tuskers come to die? Innundated by a human-wave of these old biddies? Drank government Kool-Aid? Most of these people have spent their lives as wage-slaves in mind-numbing jobs?"

Wow dude, why are you such a hater? Most of the older guys I have met here have lived interesting and productive lives, and have simply decided to retire in Chiang Mai for a host of reasons. Many are retired military, police, and business people. I know a couple of them that are in their late sixties and early seventies who have and still work as contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Gee, I wonder what your background is? It sure didn't have anything to do with journalism. The average third grader writes better than you, lol. Have you ever considered meditation or psychotropic medication? Live and let live.

It's just an attention grabber to get a discussion started, CMnightrider. I doubt if it was meant to encompass everyone. Say something outrageous and you get more replies. Start a topic with a boring title and it will quickly drop off the forum.

I get it now he has no life and is looking for attention.

bingo and depressed people like to project their state of despair on other people

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie
  • Like 1