Bangkok - Soi Nana - View Into A Bar Beer - 2X Speed

Monks meditating will be my next piece will be a sure You Tube hits winner- for all their sins and tattoos the guys seem to be having a pleasant enough time.Arent we all killing time to some extent before time eventually kills us.

13275.jpg

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”

Charles Bukowski

• Like 1

That was a stimulating 2:13 of my life. Thanks. I think I will go down there this afternoon and have a beer in Soi 4. Those guys look like they are having a great time. giggle.gif

Especially the guy center-right who ordered another beer and it took about 4 minutes (2 x 2) to get served.

That was a stimulating 2:13 of my life. Thanks. I think I will go down there this afternoon and have a beer in Soi 4. Those guys look like they are having a great time. giggle.gif

Especially the guy center-right who ordered another beer and it took about 4 minutes (2 x 2) to get served.

Was just thinking the same thing, the guy in the Aussie uniform...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not into the Nana scene, I don't drink beer and paying women who don't want to sleep with me but need the money is pretty abhorent to me, but these guys aren't doing any harm by sitting there drinking a few beers and watching the World go by. It's easy to judge people based on their appearance and God knows I've done it more than a few times here, but it's a habit I'm slowly learning to break. Tattoos, vest, shorts, beer bottle in hand, these are the signs of a typical Nana goer - and yet, so what? People need physical contact, people want acceptance, people go to the places they find happiness.

I don't approve of Nana in the least, but at the same time, it exists for a reason. These guys seem to be having a good enough time, anyway.

Man, this video mellowed me out! wai2.gif

• Like 1