My Wifes Itchy Bum Indicates Rain And Other Psychic Abilities...

krisb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I dont understand either. Looks same as any other to me but seriously Im not joking.

Here, take a look at my favorite barometer...Looks like the rest of em.

WHY????is she wearing your underdacks krisb. Buy her a thong and post that photo...thumbsup.gif

Hey I dont understand either. Looks same as any other to me but seriously Im not joking.

You must have been up at the crack of dawn looking for a suitable pic

Had a girlfriend once who would come out in a rash like hives about 48 hours before any serious change in weather. Worked like clockwork. Poor girl found it very itchy. Neck, back, rear, arms.

See! thats what Im saying. Mine just gets itchy around the tail bone. No one believes me, except for you.

Can we borrow her in the farming forum?

If I was in Thailand the answer would be most certainly. Im serious when I say her parents and friends actually use it to decide on going to work, thats farming type work. Put it this way, today she got it and said rain in a day. I will let you know what happens but I could almost guarantee it will rain.

If I was in Thailand the answer would be most certainly. Im serious when I say her parents and friends actually use it to decide on going to work, thats farming type work. Put it this way, today she got it and said rain in a day. I will let you know what happens but I could almost guarantee it will rain.

Cant stand that show so Im not pressing play sorry.

If thats your wifes rear end....who gives a sh!t if its going to rain....why would you go outside anyway!!!!!

• Like 1