Which Fuel Is Best For Honda Zoomer-X

ZXM

So manual says can use Gasohol 95 and 91, and Benzine 91. Thing is, Benzine 91 isn't going to be around that much longer. So can I use Benzine 95 even though it doesn't say on the manual? Just have reservations about using Gasohol because I've heard it's not as good as Benzine and can cause damage to the engine/parts.

Suggestions welcomed.

post-173977-0-16412900-1359911994_thumb.

^^(what he said )^^ :)

modern honda injection engines will not have any rubber parts that can be damaged by gasohol

you can use benzine if you feel better but honda warrantys are long and you can bet your ass they have

covered themselves against millions of warranty claims before they would advise people use to gasohol

when benzine 91 finally disappears and theres a 22% price differnce between benzine 95 and gasohol 91

you have to ask yourself if theres any point in paying so much more to use benzine in a engine that is

designed to run on gasohol anyway ?

But the question of the OP was: "So can I use Benzine 95 even though it doesn't say on the manual?"

Imo yes, you would not damage anything using Benzine 95 in a ZoomerX smile.png

EDIT:

OK, havent seen that the title is "Whats is the best fuel for Zoomer?". Another question :)

I don't have the answer. For most people its the cheapest fuel, gasohol 91.

For others its gasohol 95, beacause they feel more power. And maybe some even put benzine 95 in it, for several reasons.

Edited by wantan

When I topped up the gas for the very first time, I asked the PTT gas station attendent if she had Benzine 95. She said yes and I really didn't pay attention I just let her fill it up. Went back today for my second top up (same station, same pump) and asked for Benzine 95. She said "don't have, only have Benzine Gasohol 95". Well that's confusing I thought, why are they calling it Benzine Gasohol 95? Looking back on it now, when I topped up the first time the pump sticker was orange, same color as it was today, so I'm pretty sure I got Gasohol 95 the first time around instead of Benzine 95 like I wanted.

Oh well, bike's been running fine anyway, but I would like to try Benzine 95 at least once to see if I can feel any noticeable difference in the way she drives. Guess it will have to be next top up then if I can find a station that actually has it.

I started using Gasahol 91 in my scooter & crf 250 and haven't noticed any difference but would fill up with Benzine 91/95 if I'm planning to go away and leave the bike sitting over a couple weeks.