Doomed To Fail Or Worth A Try?

eezergood

am i the only one who has no idea what the OP wrote? it doesn't make any sense as an English sentence to me. 'has anyone tried to of keen on organising a meeting'? can you lot understand that?

In short, he doesn't like to drink alone.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who has no idea what the OP wrote? it doesn't make any sense as an English sentence to me. 'has anyone tried to of keen on organising a meeting'? can you lot understand that?

OP, can't be George Thorogood then!

• Like 1

If George is going count me in

Saw them twice at The Gorge in George (Columbia River Amphitheatre)...What a blast that was.

@ oilinki

Any night during low season would be finesmile.png . High season...no can dosad.png .

Low season begins in April for some. I will pick a date and go from there, if by the 2nd time no one goes then it wasnt worth the effort - but i gave it a go. All the neighsayers, try a little positivity it cant hurt you

You'll be a legend if you can kick start a TV bash I would come but will be in the UK.

The best of British

• Like 1

Peter Allen tried something similar a couple of years ago.

There was an inordinate amount of idiotic whining and bitching from all and sundry (one member even refused to go if Thai wives and girlfriends were to be included!).

Peter gave it away as a bad joke after a couple of meetings.

Old degenerates muttering about keyboard warriors doesn't excite me. I heard about the last get together and apparrantly that is all that went on....................... Just nominate a bar like the Corner Bar in Rawaii to meet up every Sunday to sort out differences and have a chat outside the forum. Of course it has to be during happy hour

And what would be the oldest age of those allowed to come?

• Like 1

Old degenerates muttering about keyboard warriors doesn't excite me. I heard about the last get together and apparrantly that is all that went on....................... Just nominate a bar like the Corner Bar in Rawaii to meet up every Sunday to sort out differences and have a chat outside the forum. Of course it has to be during happy hour

I'm 70 but will try and keep up

If you can ditch the zimmer frame or wheelchair for the night you will be fine. Also no blue rinses allowed, fair enough?

If you can ditch the zimmer frame or wheelchair for the night you will be fine. Also no blue rinses allowed, fair enough?

Bugger. That's me out then.

• Like 1

Bugger. That's me out then.

A friend of mine, wants to know if adult diapers are ok?

Looking at that avatar I don't know that you're in the best position to set rules on hair styles.rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Looking at that avatar I don't know that you're in the best position to set rules on hair styles.rolleyes.gif

Hah! I wish I had his hair! sad.png

• 3 weeks later...

This one always kills me. "I heard about the last get together"...........well thats heresay, you weren't there now were ya? Had any hair on the old scrotum you might have showed but alas the keyboard crew with no cajones are the no shows who prefer to "hear about it".

Yeah, "I heard about the last get together", <deleted>.

Have you considered that the "no shows" might have a reason for not going?

Maybe because they don't want to come.....or, is attendance mandatory?

Edited by KarenBravo

This one always kills me. "I heard about the last get together"...........well thats heresay, you weren't there now were ya? Had any hair on the old scrotum you might have showed but alas the keyboard crew with no cajones are the no shows who prefer to "hear about it".

Yeah, "I heard about the last get together", <deleted>.

Have you considered that the "no shows" might have a reason for not going?

Maybe because they don't want to come.....or, is attendance mandatory?

We all have our own opinion on " no shows" some of us discussed the reasons at the last TV function

Is the OP arranging a function for mixed company or just a bucks party,