Channel 3 Actor Admits To Thong Lor Shooting: Bangkok

webfact

Channel 3 actor admits to Thong Lor shooting

By Coconuts Bangkok

20130121388_02-578x321.jpg

Porames "Phee" Singhpho

BANGKOK: -- Yesterday at 4:30pm, Porameth “Phee” Singhpho arrived at the Thong Lor police station, one day before his scheduled appointment on Feb. 5, in order to admit that a CCTV camera had indeed recorded him shooting Nopphadol “Ae” Athibuy on Jan. 18.

newsjs

The 33-year-old Channel 3 actor was charged with premeditated murder, along with three other crimes, after allegedly shooting Ae, a 44-year-old part owner of famed Thong Lor club Muse.

Thong Lor police said today that Phee’s early arrival was due to his intention to take a merit-making trip to other provinces. [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...g-lor-shooting/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-02-05

footer_n.gif

I guess the 5,000 baht a month, a whistle and a uniform does not include protecting anyone.

What would you have him do? Take a bullet to the face so that his family can collect the bribe money he pays to stay out of jail? I'm sure everyone else but him would be fine with that though...

• Like 1

But he's so pretty, he wouldn't last a week in Bang Bang Kwang. He will now have to cover his arse whenever he ventures out.

I expect there's at least one person out there that would rather see him horizontal.

As has been repeatedly mentioned on various threads dealing with this sort of character, jail time ain't on the program.

His nickname Phee is appropriate, (ghost) maybe he will soon be one.

• Like 1

I guess the 5,000 baht a month, a whistle and a uniform does not include protecting anyone.

What would you have him do? Take a bullet to the face so that his family can collect the bribe money he pays to stay out of jail? I'm sure everyone else but him would be fine with that though...

Yeap, most security guards (especially unarmed guards) are meant to be like scarecrows...hopefully just their presence keeps most bad guys away and in those cases where the bad guys still come then run and call for help.

• Like 1

Great proof of his self defense claim. I guess he was in 'character' a bit too long. And don't we all just love the way the 'security' guard ran away? I guess the 5,000 baht a month, a whistle and a uniform does not include protecting anyone.

I can't believe you wrote that.

Well muttley I finally agree with you on this one. I can't believe anyone would write that.

These people and their explanations....their crying of innocence....their thoughts that they are "celebraties"...etc..etc....is <deleted>..ing pathetic!

They are such a pathetic group of people.....do Thais actually take notice???..I think, yes, they do!....

• Like 1

These people and their explanations....their crying of innocence....their thoughts that they are "celebraties"...etc..etc....is <deleted>..ing pathetic!

They are such a pathetic group of people.....do Thais actually take notice???..I think, yes, they do!....

If there is a more naff title in the world than hi~so, I'm yet to hear it.

As for hiso wannabe, well....

The only person who ran away, at the end of the CCTV was the fecker who pulled the trigger.

The guard took evasive action only, as any right minded person would.

He was still there, on duty, during and after the event.

Good riddance to the acting puff! I hope he goes down without the offer of a buy out to the other family!!!

-mel.

I'm always very saddened to see things like this. Rich and powerful just doing what they like. It's very disappointing.

I feel safer living here than anywhere else I've ever lived, but when I see things like this happen, it reminds me not to get too comfortable.

• Like 2

What can you say thats not already been said. No self control, never been responsible for his sad life and unable to work out the consequences before he pulls the trigger. Sounds like most Thais unfortunately. i hope they rip him a new ringpiece in San Quentin Bangkok. He can share a cell with that ferrari driver

I'm always very saddened to see things like this. Rich and powerful just doing what they like. It's very disappointing.

I feel safer living here than anywhere else I've ever lived, but when I see things like this happen, it reminds me not to get too comfortable.

Well i think, one day there will be a reckoning, and inevitably it won't be pretty. Does anyone think that an average Thai doesn't get quietly pissed off when he sees this type of story?

Words fail me....He basically admits to a cold blooded murder, and the police let him go ??? I really really need to start compiling these stories, and put them in a book called " Amazing Thailand, tales from a strange place"...

Here is a tip for the Thai police regarding actors. These are people who respond to a cattle call, and read some lines from a piece of paper.

If they read the lines well, they are picked by a director to read some more lines in front of a camera. THAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!!

Why the police would imbue them with presumed power, and treat them with kid gloves is a mystery to me. Throw this guy

in jail for murdering someone, exactly the same as a standard person....

• Like 1

Can this country sink any lower? How can this man be allowed to walk away free with such overwhelming evidence? The arrogance of him and the incompetence of the police here is truly astounding. The women who witnessed it and walked away (rather casually in my opinion) should also be charged for failing to report a murder. He should receive no reduction in sentence as he initially lied saying it accidentally discharged during a struggle. Thailand truly is morally bankrupt.

They just can't be bothered with it all, Much easier to mai pen rai. And there's no public pressure to act, because the public is busy with mai pen rai as well.

though if it had been a farang committing the murder, bloody hell would freeze over before he'd be allowed to just strut out of the police station.

Edited by happysanook

Words fail me....He basically admits to a cold blooded murder, and the police let him go ??? I really really need to start compiling these stories, and put them in a book called " Amazing Thailand, tales from a strange place"...

Here is a tip for the Thai police regarding actors. These are people who respond to a cattle call, and read some lines from a piece of paper.

If they read the lines well, they are picked by a director to read some more lines in front of a camera. THAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!!

Why the police would imbue them with presumed power, and treat them with kid gloves is a mystery to me. Throw this guy

in jail for murdering someone, exactly the same as a standard person....

Have you ever seen Thai "actors" act? They definately do not get picked by a director because they are good actors. They get "picked" because their influential and rich fathers calls in a favor from the director, og because their fathers are the bosses of the director. These same fathers are also the reason the police do not just run out and arrest him, as they risk causing trouble for their superiors, who by now have already received a bribe and/or an order from one of the fathers friends in the government!

That along with the dire need to go and make his "merit" at the temples

• Like 1