Facts

diddums

You know if you have a thai wife or girlfriend, or partner of any description in reality, you can refresh your relationship by looking at her in the mirror, they look completely different in reverse.

Try it and she looks like a new person.

Thinking to get a mirror above the bed.

• Like 2

Let me guess diddums ... that you are taking the Farang - Thai relationship from a different angle.

Sometimes when after the initial physical attraction has diminished a little we do look more deeply into the partnership … though maybe we should attended to that before we say I do let’s do.

Sometimes taking a good look in the mirror can reveal some flaws ... but traditional thinking does suggest looking in the 'personal' mirror.

But I do understand why you have suggested a different angle on an age old question ... rolleyes.gif

Make sure that you keep the bedroom door locked if you have any teenage boys around.

They couldn't resist combining their 2 favourite pastimes at once. Laying down and gazing at themselves in a mirror.

And of course, your bedsheets will be ideal for wiping zit juice bah.gif

Make sure that you keep the bedroom door locked if you have any teenage boys around.

They couldn't resist combining their 2 favourite pastimes at once. Laying down and gazing at themselves in a mirror.

And of course, your bedsheets will be ideal for wiping zit juice bah.gif

The curtains are for wiping the other ?

I like it the thought has been raised everyone has to take the time to look in the mirror on a regular basis and ask themselves if they are doing the right thing.

I also like your brain Mr. Diddums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNxCsnRtdWk

I'm Fine.... I am fine....

Edited by Dancealot

I like it the thought has been raised everyone has to take the time to look in the mirror on a regular basis and ask themselves if they are doing the right thing.

yes you are fine......but did you try the mirrors out ?

yes you are fine......but did you try the mirrors out ?

I do this all the time and it is called colourfully said "self reflection" in psychology 101.

After applying "self reflection" you can choose to look at things another way or stay stubborn and don't evolve. This is called "experience re evaluation" in psych 102.

I am going garlic now because the tobacco has been 'smoked' out. It has lost it's 'charm' for now.. Nevertheless there is still a lot of usable information left in there for me.

This will be litarally my 2nd and LAST crop for this season..

wai2.gif

Garlic is good....does not kill people...well unless eaten before bed time.

Or smoked. I'd recommend kippers for smoking.

How many Rizlas do you need to smoke a kipper?

Thanks Mr. endure i was stuck on that 1.

Well, spoken from experience 1 whole pack would not suffice...

post-70928-0-75316700-1360518089_thumb.j

Taken from an old Smegazine.