Convicted Brit Thug Allowed To Take Holiday In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a bit of luck he will get wasted in a bar in Pattaya or Phuket, get all loud mouthed and abusive and be found floating face first in the sea the following morning... Police report cause of death as "heart stopped"

The world would be a slightly nicer place if that happened.

• Like 2

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

UK officials would probably prefer him here than there, why would they breach his basic human rights being given by the courts to travel?

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

Maybe for these reasons (extracted from the Thai immigration act)

Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom :

6. Having been imprisoned by the judgement of the Thai Court ; or by a lawful injunction ; or by the judgement of the Court of foreign country , except when the penalty is foe petty offence or negligence or is provided for as an exception in the Ministerial Regulations.

7. Having behaviour which would indicated possible danger to the public or likelihood of being a nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or to the security of the nation , or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign governments.

• Like 2

Well, the last UK convicted criminal that went to Thailand (that we know about) right after being released from prison (for violent offences as well) ended up jumping into Pattaya Bay and drowning.

Maybe the UK is hoping something similar will happen to this guy.

What's up UK ? Spain won't take your criminals any more ? Can't dump them in Australia like the good old days ?

"Failed Footballer from Falmouth."

Try saying that after 6 big Changs.

He plays junior football forWendron, he's not even a failed footballer. Can't understand why they keep mentioning the football aspect. He's a moron, and I apologise as he comes from my neck of the woods. As for the magistrates, I hope it wasn't my old man that was involved in this decision.

• Like 1

I would like to seen an update on this man's holiday. What places will he visit and what cultural highlights will he see? What will be the extent of his appreciation of the indigenous socio-political context? rolleyes.gif

He'll possibly go to Pattaya, go to a bar, meet a Thai woman, marry her and happily live in Pattaya for the rest of his days posting hundreds of complaints on Thai Visa telling the World how unfair life has been

And talking about his football career. Lol.

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

For being a "convicted thug" ? wink.png

coffee1.gif

Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom :

6. Having been imprisoned by the judgement of the Thai Court ; or by a lawful injunction ; or by the judgement of the Court of foreign country , except when the penalty is foe petty offence or negligence or is provided for as an exception in the Ministerial Regulations.

• Like 1

Can't see what the fuss is about. Patong, Patpong & Pattaya have long existed to provide comfort food for hard-faced, heavy-duty, high-mileage farm girls & their rough-as-guts customers. Our tourist numbers would drop sharply if Thailand turned away yobs.

Edited by SparklingCascades

I would like to seen an update on this man's holiday. What places will he visit and what cultural highlights will he see?

Same as any other man that comes here......temples, elephants. food, meditation, monk chat etc!

It's a well known fact that Thai bargirl's (The really sexy one's) know everything about Thai culture so I am sure he will learn something.

Mind you I hope they send him back at the airport immigration

What a story! Foul-mouthed bigot is allowed to holiday in Thailand.

According to the magistrates association “If the curfew clashes with work, a pre-booked holiday, a relative’s wedding, or a job interview, magistrates can adjust the curfew as they see fit. ”They will not add to the punishment by forcing the offender to suffer additional financial losses from losing irrecoverable deposits.”

Let us hope the Thai immigration get wind of this and send him straight back to the UK. It can only happen in the UK after all they allowed a former PM of Thailand to buy a football club there until he sold it on for big money !!!!!!!

How about:

"Swap you your thug for our thug"

Next time he is London.

Assuming you mean who I think you mean I was thinking the same thing.

I don't think this a big problem although I would think that stopping him would be better. I'm surprised he can afford it playing for team he does which maybe why they decided he shouldn't be stopped and lose any money over it.

I'm think this paragraph is a bit over the top.

Yet the failed footballer from Falmouth succeeded in convincing a British court that he should be allowed to take his holidays in Thailand as they were booked before the crime took place. ( a likely story)

It's perfectly possible that he had booked the holiday before the crime took place. It's the busy period here right now and you have to book ahead with all those record numbers of tourists flocking here. It would be fairly easy to confirm when he had booked although it's possible they didn't think it worthwhile. He may have presented proof at the time of the request. It would certainly make sense to back up his request if he had proof. This seems like an insinuation used instead of facts.

Also this made me laugh.

Where ever he is destined to visit, we trust that he is aware that Local police and courts do not look as kindly on his type of behavior and someone should tip him off to the fact that Kicking off here doesn’t usually lead to a holiday voucher but rather a well populated cell and a poor diet.

He didn't get a holiday voucher so that's a lie to start with. Also whilst he might find himself in trouble if he gets out of hand 'a well populated cell and a poor diet' isn't the case for some people here even on murder charges. This is just one of the worst examples.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/573993-condemned-police-officers-two-others-freed-on-bail-thailand/

Whilst it's not great that he's been allowed by the British courts to do this there's nothing to stop Thai immigration sending him back. The British court just let him take the time to fly to Thailand. If Thailand doesn't want him then they know what to do.

What a story! Foul-mouthed bigot is allowed to holiday in Thailand.

According to the magistrates association “If the curfew clashes with work, a pre-booked holiday, a relative’s wedding, or a job interview, magistrates can adjust the curfew as they see fit. ”They will not add to the punishment by forcing the offender to suffer additional financial losses from losing irrecoverable deposits.”

No problem he has to pass through emigration at Thai airport do not let him enter.