Swedish Woman Wanted For Fraud Is Hiding In Thailand

webfact

Now that's a photo I didn't need to see.

Looks like they've used a wide angle lens.

Well isn't it good how she can be photographed so easily..but obviously can't swim far or jog far but undoubtedly will 'lob' far being a 'ex'-Swedish politican knowing how the system here works!!! Surprise..surprise..but no surprise!!!coffee1.gif

Edited by sydneyjed
  • Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of showing pictures of someone in a swimming suit? It is a typical case of a website that lost its way a long time ago. The pictures are vague and given the fact that the lady was a politician clear pictures would be on file and could be published.

True. Here's a less tawdry picture of the bikini-clad lass.

It is clearer picture, too, that highlights her gentle demeanor and sweet disposition.

KW-ZETTERGREN2_992_zpsff532b4d.jpg

What is the point of showing pictures of someone in a swimming suit? It is a typical case of a website that lost its way a long time ago. The pictures are vague and given the fact that the lady was a politician clear pictures would be on file and could be published.

It is clearer picture, too, that highlights her gentle demeanor and sweet disposition.

She's got the face of a truck driver.

• Like 1

She's got the face of a truck driver.

More the face of a drugged driver. Don't they usually hide in the forest? I'm not joking, Google it!--bah.gif

Edited by sirchai

Would they have to buy two seats for her on the plane?

It's cheaper in the cargo hold! whistling.gif

Well, if you'd have a window seat and she'd sit right next to you, that would be disgusting. . whistling.gif

I'd move to the cargo hold! Quick, fast and in a mother <deleted>@ckin hurry! biggrin.png

• Like 1

What is the point of showing pictures of someone in a swimming suit? It is a typical case of a website that lost its way a long time ago. The pictures are vague and given the fact that the lady was a politician clear pictures would be on file and could be published. Now every middle age woman with the same measurements can be accused of anything. Besides, it is not the task of a Thai newspaper or website to start a which hunt. People (except for those screwed by the US justice system) are innocent till proven. As pointed out Sweden could ask for the deportation of the lady. There is no task whatsoever for individuals to hunt people down. Another example of bad taste by Thai Visa.

You're not serious, right? Please state that you made a joke.......Do you really think that photo was made by TV?? What's so wrong showing women in swim suits?

Guess TV never say bad things about your countrymen at all--w00t.gif

Darling it was not me I promise I did not post this pic of you

A short cut to extradition, and has been done in many other cases by a number of countries, is being looked at by public prosecutors in Sweden.

Cancel her passport.

cancelled passport = being in Thailand illegally = deportation

wink.png

but can that be easly done, just cancell a passport ? And how does rest of the world know that it is cancelled?

Edited by Tboy928

4 million SEK is approximately $640,000/ 19 million Baht.

Both of them can spend that amount of money in no time in Thailand.

but someone, somewhere has to pay for this eventually, hopefully her. I am sick and tired of people ripping other people off.

Yeah, but as it was the Goverments money its not soooo bad. rolleyes.gif

this has nothing to do with prejudice but is a good deterrent of why you should take care of your body, male or female.

I should take care of my body, for the reason,

that if my person is looked after by the Authorities and a photo is placed in Thai Visa, nobody can be embarrassed

and can make negative comments.

Really? blink.png

• Like 1

Well, if you'd have a window seat and she'd sit right next to you, that would be disgusting. . whistling.gif

-Sirchai- my old friend.

Not disgusting if she takes care her body in the right way, but "cramped", as I am not small either, "Winston" style. rolleyes.gif

The Western world, should be happy, they had that "stocky" stubborn, guy in the right time.

With a guy same Chamberlain -a skinny built man- by the way, the "big war" could have had a different outcome. whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

"Hiding in Thailand"

I hope she's better at fraud than she is at hiding.

Everyone commenting about her weight should be required to publish a photo of themselves ...

Which photo? a before or after!

A short cut to extradition, and has been done in many other cases by a number of countries, is being looked at by public prosecutors in Sweden.

Cancel her passport.

cancelled passport = being in Thailand illegally = deportation

wink.png

but can that be easly done, just cancell a passport ? And how does rest of the world know that it is cancelled?

Countries can revoke the passports of their citizens at the drop of a hat.

Sweden notifies Thailand that her passport is revoked with a simple phone call from the embassy.

• Like 1

The reports say that this woman used to work for the gestapo during the war, but they sacked her for being too brutal.

Doesn't she look like 007's boss after too many under-sized meals? bah.gif

It's quite funny to read so many degrading comments about the swedish whale when the standard thaivisa member is obese and bold, probably as gross as the swedish lady biggrin.png

You must have attended a different annual Thaivisa get to gether than I have because I didn't see this standard.wink.png