Swedish Woman Wanted For Fraud Is Hiding In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the lady just does not look that bad in person, I saw the both of them on the TOPS strip on South Pattaya road a week or so ago. She does look old and out of it but not as bad the picture depicts. Anyway they are in for a rough time for sure?????

It's quite funny to read so many degrading comments about the swedish whale when the standard thaivisa member is obese and bold, probably as gross as the swedish lady biggrin.png

You must have attended a different annual Thaivisa get to gether than I have because I didn't see this standard.wink.png

Have you attended a Thaivisa annual where the majority of the 7000 members was present ?

Wow the lady just does not look that bad in person, I saw the both of them on the TOPS strip on South Pattaya road a week or so ago. She does look old and out of it but not as bad the picture depicts. Anyway they are in for a rough time for sure?????

Jeez, you must have a really photographic memory if you remember, out of thousands of people you must have seen during that period, seeing someone almost a week before she came in the news.

OMG thank the Lord no one is Pointing in that photo.

I'm glad I haven't eaten yet.

Although the swimmers look like the 'Fat Trapping' model the shape is a stark reminder of what is out there.

clap2.gif

I am not insulting anyone because of their Physique.

It just struck me that a woman of such ample proportions is "hiding" in Thailand

wai.gif

A short cut to extradition, and has been done in many other cases by a number of countries, is being looked at by public prosecutors in Sweden.

Cancel her passport.

cancelled passport = being in Thailand illegally = deportation

wink.png

A short cut? How would this be done? Asking her to report to the nearest embassy? I'm sure she just got a new one before she left.

A short cut to extradition, and has been done in many other cases by a number of countries, is being looked at by public prosecutors in Sweden.

Cancel her passport.

wink.png

A short cut? How would this be done? Asking her to report to the nearest embassy? I'm sure she just got a new one before she left.

Do you not understand the difference between a cancelled (revoked) passport, and an expired passport?

The Swedish authorities inform their Thai counterparts of the status of her current passport, and she is arrested by immigration police. She doesn't need to go near any embassy.

Edited by Woody1

Cancel her passport.

wink.png

Do you not understand the difference between a cancelled (revoked) passport, and an expired passport?

The Swedish authorities inform their Thai counterparts of the status of her current passport, and she is arrested by immigration police. She doesn't need to go near any embassy.

So (1) "Foreign authorities" have a channel to communicate with Thai immigration (2) Thai immigration has a database of all revoked passports of non-Thai nationals, to rely that information to their local offices when someone renews their visa or crosses a border? If so, which document would take precedence: a foreign passport that is fully accepted by Thai authorities (on the bases of international law) or a random "official" document of a random foreign state that has no Thai legal underpinning so ever, such as a bi-lateral extradition agreement?

Edited by Morakot

Cancel her passport.

wink.png

So (1) "Foreign authorities" have a channel to communicate with Thai immigration (2) Thai immigration has a database of all revoked passports of non-Thai nationals, to rely that information to their local offices when someone renews their visa or crosses a border? If so, which document would take precedence: a foreign passport that is fully accepted by Thai authorities (on the bases of international law) or a random "official" document of a random foreign state that has no Thai legal underpinning so ever, such as a bi-lateral extradition agreement?

Sweden revokes her passport.

Swedish Embassy is informed.

Swedish Embassy informs Thai police that her passport has been revoked.

Thai police arrest her for being in Thailand without a valid passport.

The revoked passport holder is deported to their home country.

All the above can be accomplished relatively very quickly, especially when compared to the long time extradition often takes.

It's a path that has been used by any number of countries in any number of cases.... like this similar one, for example:

Thailand To Deport Two Swedish Crime Suspects

Edited by Buchholz

Sweden revokes her passport.

Swedish Embassy is informed.

Swedish Embassy informs Thai police that her passport has been revoked.

Thai police arrest her for being in Thailand without a valid passport.

The revoked passport holder is deported to their home country.

All the above can be accomplished relatively very quickly, especially when compared to the long time extradition often takes.

It's a path that has been used by any number of countries in any number of cases.... like this similar one, for example:

Thailand To Deport Two Swedish Crime Suspects

Hard to believe! Especially the part of deportation to home country of someone who lawfully entered Thailand and has not been convicted of anything; all they could ask is to leave Thailand.

The story in the above link is probably as true this excerpt:

"We will investigate any foreigner married to a Thai who shows suspicious behaviour, by contacting their embassy and finding out if they have criminal records," he warned.

Disclosure of criminal records to a third party would require consent in most countries.

Here the same government spin story http://www.accessmyl...dish-crime.html Note the "preamble".

(From Thai Press Reports)

Section: General News - The deportation of the two Swedish nationals is the first step in changing Thailand's reputation as a paradise for criminals to hide in.

Edited by Morakot

All ThaiVisa members look great in swimwear.

Lol well said.... & the other comment about her size, probably made by someone obese with man boobs as most expats seem to fit that description :) (me excluded of course !)

It's quite funny to read so many degrading comments about the swedish whale when the standard thaivisa member is obese and bold, probably as gross as the swedish lady biggrin.png

You must have attended a different annual Thaivisa get to gether than I have because I didn't see this standard.wink.png

Did they wear swim suits at the event?

Here's a thought. Why don't the Thai's exchange her for the Swede who murdered the Kiwi Rob Hollick in front of a score of witnesses in Pattaya, paid a bribe, and was allowed bail for family reasons and promptly buggered of to Sweden? Oh yeah, he paid the bribe! Stupid of me.

• 1 month later...