Good News For Honda Fans In Pattaya

BSJ

they already have most of their advertised big bikes (including 2 x fireblades) in the honda shop next to the unfinished place......ironically it is directly across the road from Kawasaki big bike shop..

they already have most of their advertised big bikes (including 2 x fireblades) in the honda shop next to the unfinished place......ironically it is directly across the road from Kawasaki big bike shop..

I was told Mityon owned the old building that was there before.

Both shops Kawa and Honda are Mytion owned branches

and owned by the same people

• 2 weeks later...

Todays update: Bikes in the showroom! Looks like it's all happening at Bug Wing. thumbsup.gif

You should go to the opening it was a pretty good affair in Chiang Mai

Free drinks, Beer,coffee etc. Foods too but of course the Models is the main reason wink.png

Todays update: Bikes in the showroom! Looks like it's all happening at Bug Wing. :thumbsup:

You should go to the opening it was a pretty good affair in Chiang MaiFree drinks, Beer,coffee etc. Foods too but of course the Models is the main reason ;)attachicon.gif2012-12-22 16.59.22.jpgattachicon.gif2012-12-22 17.19.26.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen if they had free food and drinks. The balloon chasers would have sukhumvit closed down.

Not long to wait now. They have nice new chairs in the showroom to slip behind you when they tell you the price!!! The shopfitters have nearly finished. The bug day will be upon us soon.

Ha-ha.

Don't you think that the chairs are for special invited guests on the opening day (whenever that is??) with speeches and the whole 9 yard. If it's Miton owned the major might even be there and us balloon chasers have to go somewhere elsetongue.pngwhistling.gif

Todays update: Bikes in the showroom! Looks like it's all happening at Bug Wing. thumbsup.gif

You should go to the opening it was a pretty good affair in Chiang MaiFree drinks, Beer,coffee etc. Foods too but of course the Models is the main reason wink.pngattachicon.gif2012-12-22 16.59.22.jpgattachicon.gif2012-12-22 17.19.26.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen if they had free food and drinks. The balloon chasers would have sukhumvit closed down.

The Balloon Chasers are too lousy to spend money on petrol to ride to Bug Wing from Central Pattaya......or pay baht bus fare.....but they may just walk there, just to spite me, to eat the free food I want to eat! laugh.png I am not interested in pretty girls......but I reserve the right to change my mind when I get there. biggrin.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh I knew it, the major was there, he-he.

http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/mityon-opens-honda-big-bike-sales-center-in-pattaya-23310?ref=pmci

Quote: The target is to sell 500 bikes this year, holy cow that's about 2 pr day.

I wish them good luck with that, when I visited yesterday I was the only "customer" and I was only window shopping, having parked my mighty PCX150 on the empty customers bike parking.

Well at least it's a Honda, LOL.

Ahh I knew it, the major was there, he-he.

http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/mityon-opens-honda-big-bike-sales-center-in-pattaya-23310?ref=pmci

Quote: The target is to sell 500 bikes this year, holy cow that's about 2 pr day.

I wish them good luck with that, when I visited yesterday I was the only "customer" and I was only window shopping, having parked my mighty PCX150 on the empty customers bike parking.

Well at least it's a Honda, LOL.

Well I have nothing against Honda, but the bikes in the green and white showroom over the road seem more exciting! Yes, they spent a lot of money just for 500 bikes (estimate) a year.

Honda bigwing guys told me that only in bangkok they sold 1200 honda 500 series. Ciang Mai bigwing sales does not count on this number they added by the way. Pretty good i guess for 3 months of sale.

Well, I take my hat off to them. The order takers have been busy little bees.