Foreigner Damages Pattaya Police Truck After Girlfriend Arrested For Drugs

Rimmer

After reading so many intelligent analyses by posters who clearly perceive beyond the pale, it must be obvious to even the most moronic among us (especially the most moronic among us) that another innocent, law abiding farang who came to Thailand with the purest intention to help raise the economic standard has again been assaulted by law enforcement. Only this time, it was not by the police. The culprit here was the police TRUCK.

Think of it. There it sat, whipping its communication antenna (a VHF phallic symbol if there ever was one) swinging in the breeze like some arrogant heckler shouting, “Haha, we got your girlfriend big time and you’re not getting her back. And if you have any property in her name, forget about it. Her lawyers will get that,” or words to that affect. Police trucks know a lot about the legal system. I mean, they hear it all.

Then there is the broken blinking tail light. Studies show that blinking tail lights bring attention to themselves. And this is fine when the vehicle is moving. But medical experiments have proven (see: Mengele, Josef, Doctor, and SS-Hauptsturmführer, Auschwitz-Bierkenau, Poland, 1942.) that when the vehicle is standing still, "...expose one to prolonged blinking light and the sensitized person is one blink away from a surging epileptic seizure, moreso if he is Jewish and/or homosexual and/or Romani." (Did the news article cover that contingency at all? Ha! And they claim freedom of the press.) But will our fine, upstanding farang ever be up and standing among the Nobel laureates in Medicine and science for saving people from attacks of that dreaded affliction? And why? Because this ambitious police truck did not get his monthly under-the-hood gasohol money from the oil companies. Sure, the article never says that, but the cued-in regulars to this forum know what's what.

Finally, there is the question of the driver side mirror. Do they ever really use that mirror anyway, other than for knocking over farang motorcyclists who have not quite mastered the art of lane sharing at high speeds? They have two other mirrors. Besides, surely they can see that the damage to that mirror was brought about by the rage inflicted up by the blinking tail light and taunting antenna. But, will the Thai legal system see it that way? Certainly not. It will side with the police truck because it was assembled in Thailand; and another innocent farang suffers the torment of racism from a misguided legal system.

I want to thank the many posters on this board who have shown me time after time that in a conflict between Thai and farang, behind the facts is the glaring truth that the farang is always wronged and the victim of some Thai conspiracy. I also want to thank you for reaffirming the main reason for my visiting this forum: that, thanks to you I always leave it with an increased feeling of intellectual superiority.

• Like 2

After reading so many intelligent analyses by posters who clearly perceive beyond the pale, it must be obvious to even the most moronic among us (especially the most moronic among us) that another innocent, law abiding farang who came to Thailand with the purest intention to help raise the economic standard has again been assaulted by law enforcement. Only this time, it was not by the police. The culprit here was the police TRUCK.

Think of it. There it sat, whipping its communication antenna (a VHF phallic symbol if there ever was one) swinging in the breeze like some arrogant heckler shouting, “Haha, we got your girlfriend big time and you’re not getting her back. And if you have any property in her name, forget about it. Her lawyers will get that,” or words to that affect. Police trucks know a lot about the legal system. I mean, they hear it all.

Then there is the broken blinking tail light. Studies show that blinking tail lights bring attention to themselves. And this is fine when the vehicle is moving. But medical experiments have proven (see: Mengele, Josef, Doctor, and SS-Hauptsturmführer, Auschwitz-Bierkenau, Poland, 1942.) that when the vehicle is standing still, "...expose one to prolonged blinking light and the sensitized person is one blink away from a surging epileptic seizure, moreso if he is Jewish and/or homosexual and/or Romani." (Did the news article cover that contingency at all? Ha! And they claim freedom of the press.) But will our fine, upstanding farang ever be up and standing among the Nobel laureates in Medicine and science for saving people from attacks of that dreaded affliction? And why? Because this ambitious police truck did not get his monthly under-the-hood gasohol money from the oil companies. Sure, the article never says that, but the cued-in regulars to this forum know what's what.

Finally, there is the question of the driver side mirror. Do they ever really use that mirror anyway, other than for knocking over farang motorcyclists who have not quite mastered the art of lane sharing at high speeds? They have two other mirrors. Besides, surely they can see that the damage to that mirror was brought about by the rage inflicted up by the blinking tail light and taunting antenna. But, will the Thai legal system see it that way? Certainly not. It will side with the police truck because it was assembled in Thailand; and another innocent farang suffers the torment of racism from a misguided legal system.

I want to thank the many posters on this board who have shown me time after time that in a conflict between Thai and farang, behind the facts is the glaring truth that the farang is always wronged and the victim of some Thai conspiracy. I also want to thank you for reaffirming the main reason for my visiting this forum: that, thanks to you I always leave it with an increased feeling of intellectual superiority.

.....and I thought that some of my posts were a bit weird and OTT!!!!

I always thought that people caught in possession of drugs by the police should be arrested and throwing your toys out of the pram in an act of petulence in a foreign country and raining rocks down on a police vehicle because your GF has been busted is not a terribly good idea!!

Still, what do I know?

I do not know about your feeling of an increased intellectual superiority, but after reading your post i feel intellectually robbed

• Like 1

Probably angry because they set his girlfriend up.

To me if these cops were just setting people up to stop drug abuse that would be fine but maybe it is extortion.

And its probable

that these cops probably are involved in the distribution too!!

P.s not Thai bashing just statistically speaking

Nope. Still Thai bashing.

Edited by stoli

mercy mercy

but only after they name 10 others each. either dealers or abusers. this will lead to the top. many of you will wonder what's that like.

Nobody wonders why there were hardly any arrests of whiteys for a long long time? what about Indians? Better people?

So who is catering to them?

In the past the head of the drug barons just downed aircrafts and did other nasty things.Money laundering and so forth.

This time it will be an avalange to the top. Worldwide!

No more cherry picking one by one.

The Time has come!

So, you found the drugs....But you shouldn't have used them also...

• Like 2

mercy mercy

but only after they name 10 others each. either dealers or abusers. this will lead to the top. many of you will wonder what's that like.

Nobody wonders why there were hardly any arrests of whiteys for a long long time? what about Indians? Better people?

In the past the head of the drug barons just downed aircrafts and did other nasty things.Money laundering and so forth.

The Time has come!

Huh???????????????????

3K worth of damage, will soon turn in 100k. The boys need a rental and a bribe. The body shop knows the drill and will issue the invoice and a VAT receipt.

i do not think the actual damage would the the real issue.

The real problems would be being under the influence of narcotics(if positive) and damaging police vehicle, ie attacking police officers in the car.

Not sure about Thailand, but in Oz, that offence alone can earn you 12 month behind bars

Edited by lemoncake

Why didnt he just swim to Koh Lan? Seems a lot of people that think they can escape into the sea.

But on the other side of the coin, couldnt the reporter just say the pick-up had some minor damage, instead of describing every rock impact. Guess that just makes the story a bit longer and Oh so interesting!

If the reporter didn't outline the damage to the vehicle, then there would be many posters on TV saying

" Why didn't they say what the damage to the vehicle was, this sounds like a scam blah blah blah"

mercy mercy

The Time has come!

<deleted>? Sounds like you had a bifta before writing that?

• Like 1