Thai Lottery

Hedghog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray. ''Listen God,'' John said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.'' He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue. ''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.''

He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again. ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said. ''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.'' John thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside.

The clouds opened up and a booming voice said, ''John, you have to buy a lottery ticket.''

Link

Hello everybody.

I am a computer developer and I own a small company in Thailand.

You can find online a lot of "lottery numbers generators", small applications that randomly generate "lucky" numbers for you to play. But all these applications are for american lotteries, philipines, england and more. Nothing for the Thai lottery system.

So I decided to develop my own "Thai lottery numbers generator" considering statistical data (past drawings and so on). I would like to put it on the shareware market online (maybe a free version and a PRO version with more features for a few dollars). But considering that I found nothing similar for the thai lottery, I am asking myself if it is legal or not in Thailand to develop an application about thai lottery, even if it's only a mathematical numbers generator. Maybe there are some kind of copyright rules that prevent to use the name "thai lottery" in a software, or something similar.

Can somebody explain me if I can share my application online?

Thanks

Tak

P.S. There are many websites about thai lottery lucky numbers. They try to make money by selling casual numbers. I find this ridiculous, and they are all outside thailand. But mine is an useful application to generate the statistically more probable numbers, to print, to archive the past draws, to teach (it shows the lottery rules and lottery history and so on), similar to the many in commerce for the other lotteries. Suggestions? Sorry for my bad english...

She's one of my creations. 3 3D model developed with Poser 8.

In the lottery application I needed a character to be used as "wizard", to give tips and help to the user in every section. I did not have time to develop a specific character for the app (more pertinent), so I used that old one. For sure In the final release I will use a better character.

Thanks for your post.

Tak

Feel free to send me a message if you want to get the tips for the next draw (16 march 2556).

Obviously, although my lottery numbers generator works statistically accurately, I cannot guarantee you will win a prize. Winning numbers are in no way guaranteed and you are the only one responsible for any losses due to the use of these tips.

Good luck !

Tak

We have in our front garden a plant that the locals call 'the lottery plant',you are supposed to be able to see numbers in the plants leaves !!!!

One night after sampling a few beverages I looked over towards the plant,one of the leaves was torn and I was sure that I could see the numbers 271 in the ripped leaf.I told the missus about it and she went and told her mother....who then went and told the neighbors.....all the family and neighbors went looking for lottery tickets ending in 271 or 71 (me also),on the next draw it ended up being 93........am now banned from looking at the lottery plant sad.png

Thanks for making my day! :)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I lost count of how many times my ex wife said " I dreamt the lottery numbers' The trouble was, she must of dreamt them upside down or back to front, because she never won. When the FIL died the whole village won the lottery because they all got tickets with the house number he lived at. Guess who didn't buy a ticket? ....Yep the ex wife and niether did the MIL.

I think there might be a moral to this story somewhere?

I occasionally pick a lottery ticket.

Maybe 4 or 5 times a year.This week I actually won,

The princely sum of 6,000Baht.

Number (512109 )the 109.and the 09.gave me the win.

Hi Hedgehog,

Given 09 would give to 4,000 Baht for the two numbers times (x) two tickets as they are normally sold then in pairs, then is it correct that the 109 gave you only 2,000 baht then coffee1.gif or was it 12,000 baht w00t.gif

Win tongue.png

Given 09 would give to 4,000 Baht for the two numbers times (x) two tickets as they are normally sold then in pairs, then is it correct that the 109 gave you only 2,000 baht then coffee1.gifor was it 12,000 baht w00t.gif

uhm... it's not exactly like that.

The 09 gave 2000 (2 x 1000) and the 109 gave 4000 (2x2000). That makes the correct 6000 Baht.

Is it the same draw for "thai government lottery" and "thai red cross lottery" ?

the tickets are similar and have the same link behind : www.glo.or.th

but the amounts are differents, 1st prize win 3 million for the red cross, while it's 2 millions for the thai government one

I am confused...

also if I have the 2 tickets "attached" and I win the 1st prize, do I need to share with another people ? It seem there are several tickets with the same numbers... also confused...

why the people would pay 3,5 or 10 bahts to get the results while they are displayed for free on Internet ? It works because most of the thais don't have Internet at home ?

• 1 month later...

I was unaware that Farang are able to collect on any lottery winnings here. My girlfriend always tells me if I win big...that I should give her the ticket and she will happily go "collect it for me".......tongue.png

Is it the same draw for "thai government lottery" and "thai red cross lottery" ?

the tickets are similar and have the same link behind : www.glo.or.th

but the amounts are differents, 1st prize win 3 million for the red cross, while it's 2 millions for the thai government one

I am confused...

also if I have the 2 tickets "attached" and I win the 1st prize, do I need to share with another people ? It seem there are several tickets with the same numbers... also confused...

why the people would pay 3,5 or 10 bahts to get the results while they are displayed for free on Internet ? It works because most of the thais don't have Internet at home ?

Same Lottery, each lottery ticket of the same number has an individual two digit number just to the left of the bar code; this is used for the two "Jackpots" of 30,000,000 and 20,000,000 respectively.

My Thai Brother-in-law bought two tickets of the same number, one was a normal Thai Gov ticket the other a Red Cross charity ticket. The Thai Gov ticket won the first prize "Jackpot" of 30,000,000 Baht plus the standard 4,000,000 baht ticket prize. 2,000,000 Baht on each half ticket. The Red cross ticket paid out 3,000,000 Baht on each half ticket, giving him a total of 40,000,000 Baht. Number of the tickets 222518, incorrectly reported in the newspapers as a 38,000,000 baht win. Collected winnings from the lottery Office in Bangkok, paid tax of (damn I've forgotten but I put the figure in a similar thread) approx 2%. Second win in this family of 8 brothers and sisters, total now 50,000,000 baht, you have to be innit to winnit!

• Like 2