Thai Lottery

Hedghog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feel free to send me a message if you want to get the tips for the next draw (16 march 2556).

Obviously, although my lottery numbers generator works statistically accurately, I cannot guarantee you will win a prize. Winning numbers are in no way guaranteed and you are the only one responsible for any losses due to the use of these tips.

Good luck !

Tak

It's a lottery ... Each draws numbers are random and unrelated to previous ones right?!

• 3 months later...

Where can i collect my win?

It's just 2.000 baht.

You should be able to go into any of the shops that sell the tickets.

Look for the printed results sheets these people will pay you out.

You will pay tax so it will be slightly less than 2000 baht.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my stupid ex girlfriend keeps telling me that even if i won the lottery I couldn't get the money because i'm a farang. Is that true?

I imagine small amounts are no problem but if I tried to collect 2 million baht with a big grin on my face I would just be waiting for someone to cut me down.

Also mentions here you hand over your ID card http://hopes.glo.or.th/ewt_news.php?nid=109&filename=index___EN

I have the thai bank accounts, work permit and driving licenses but no ID card as yet.

• 1 month later...

my stupid ex girlfriend keeps telling me that even if i won the lottery I couldn't get the money because i'm a farang. Is that true?

I imagine small amounts are no problem but if I tried to collect 2 million baht with a big grin on my face I would just be waiting for someone to cut me down.

Also mentions here you hand over your ID card http://hopes.glo.or.th/ewt_news.php?nid=109&filename=index___EN

I have the thai bank accounts, work permit and driving licenses but no ID card as yet.

Nothing stops you from trying anyway... or just call the number in your link and ask them directly ;)

No problems, you can go to the lottery office and get your winnings without comments. You will be charged a small percentage (it's NOT a scam, there IS a percentage fee) regardless of whether you're Thai or not.

Hello everybody.

I am a computer developer and I own a small company in Thailand.

You can find online a lot of "lottery numbers generators", small applications that randomly generate "lucky" numbers for you to play. But all these applications are for american lotteries, philipines, england and more. Nothing for the Thai lottery system.

So I decided to develop my own "Thai lottery numbers generator" considering statistical data (past drawings and so on). I would like to put it on the shareware market online (maybe a free version and a PRO version with more features for a few dollars). But considering that I found nothing similar for the thai lottery, I am asking myself if it is legal or not in Thailand to develop an application about thai lottery, even if it's only a mathematical numbers generator. Maybe there are some kind of copyright rules that prevent to use the name "thai lottery" in a software, or something similar.

Can somebody explain me if I can share my application online?

Thanks

Tak

P.S. There are many websites about thai lottery lucky numbers. They try to make money by selling casual numbers. I find this ridiculous, and they are all outside thailand. But mine is an useful application to generate the statistically more probable numbers, to print, to archive the past draws, to teach (it shows the lottery rules and lottery history and so on), similar to the many in commerce for the other lotteries. Suggestions? Sorry for my bad english...

I'm not wishing to get into long winded,convulated arguments with you,but my years of computer studies,dictated: that there is no such thing as Random in Computers,and can't be truly achieved!

Perhaps this link,will explain it better than I can!

http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/can-computer-generate-truly-random-number

• Like 1

They pay the person who has signed the back of the ticket, regardless of nationality.