Russian Accused Of Shoplifting From Central Festival Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

That happens anywhere with any nationalities .

I currently am living in Phoenix Arizona.. I was talking to a policewoman the other day, and she said there were approx. 25 shoplifting incidents here in the Phoenix area every day.. in her sector of responsibility.. so it's not confined to Pattaya.. smile.png

shopplifting ,making out on the beaches in front of everybody ,going berserk in shops ,good to see Pattaya is getting so many "quality" tourists from Russia,

Yes the Brits don't shoplift do they ?

Trash people everywhere not just Russians.

Well i seem to be reading quite a lot of stories about Russian shoplifters and none about Brits ,do you think its a news blackout on British shoplifters?

whoops double post.

I also hear almost nothing about Dutch criminals are we better as English higher quality or just lower in volume.

Think before you bash

Perhaps there is a news blackout on Dutch ones as well , it just seems like its Russians all the time, think before you post.

Well i seem to be reading quite a lot of stories about Russian shoplifters and none about Brits ,do you think its a news blackout on British shoplifters?

whoops double post.

I also hear almost nothing about Dutch criminals are we better as English higher quality or just lower in volume.

Think before you bash

Perhaps there is a news blackout on Dutch ones as well , it just seems like its Russians all the time, think before you post.

Logic seems to go out of the window once you meet a bigot. But then according to your statement us Dutch are much higher quality tourist then those drunken English hooligans who go out for fights (and get killed while doing it seem to remember a news article about that)

I just feel that every country has his or her idiots my country included and now there are loads of Russians much more as English so its only natural they get more news coverage. Below a few recent news items you seem to conveniently have forget to read about and are worse then some shoplifting.

Like i said every nationality has its scum.

-

“British” Indian Credit Card Scammers Arrested In Pattaya.

British Expat mishtakes McDonalds Drive Thru for a Drive IN

British and German suspected child molesters caught by Pattaya police (give me shoplifters any day)

shopplifting ,making out on the beaches in front of everybody ,going berserk in shops ,good to see Pattaya is getting so many "quality" tourists from Russia,

whoops double post.

no the baht is at 45 brits turn up when its about 60

At least the Russians are mainly focusing on shop lifiting and scams unlike the Brits and Americans ,when they get caught they are more into the dirty, seedy side of Pattaya.

Edited by balo

Personally, I think they are the same "quality" as the Brits, Americans etc. but without a doubt, they are better looking than the non-Russians who now are feeling somewhat threatened and resort to complaining about too many Russians! Same lot seem to dislike Chinese, Indians and "others" as if they had exclusive rights to pattaya. What's the matter guys, don't like younger, fitter, real handsome (not just pretend hansum) men taking the attention off your sorry selves?

:lol::D:P

Personally, I think they are the same "quality" as the Brits, Americans etc. but without a doubt, they are better looking than the non-Russians who now are feeling somewhat threatened and resort to complaining about too many Russians! Same lot seem to dislike Chinese, Indians and "others" as if they had exclusive rights to pattaya. What's the matter guys, don't like younger, fitter, real handsome (not just pretend hansum) men taking the attention off your sorry selves?

laugh.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

That is probably the root of the problem. The Russians are not OAP's and do look better while the majority of other farangs...