'lost'

Well, second series soon be on UBC Thailand, though I expect a lot of people have watched a load of it already.

Theres a ton of buzz for it on the net with all the 'Lost' forums, surprised its not been a topic here yet.

Anybody dig it, or can guess whats going on? :o

Edited by bkkmadness

I am not one to normally bother with these series type things, as it is unusal for me to be in the same place at the same time every week,but lost is superb and i found myself planning my sunday around being in front of the tv for lost, a truly great bit of tv.

And now while we wait for the next series, we have been graced with an equally good tv series, called prison break on monday nights. Another great bit of tv. :o

Well, second series soon be on UBC Thailand, though I expect a lot of people have watched a load of it already.

Theres a ton of buzz for it on the net with all the 'Lost' forums, surprised its not been a topic here yet.

Anybody dig it, or can guess whats going on? :o

I really like Lost, but feel the end was just like any other episode - a whole bunch of loose ends!

The fortunate thing is you can already buy some television series online. Doubt it will be too many years before all networks have internet streaming options.

Lost is good, as are scifi ones like battlestar galactica remake. Will be good if they start that streaming before I do retire so anyone can access the western networks on demand.

I am not one to normally bother with these series type things, as it is unusal for me to be in the same place at the same time every week,but lost is superb and i found myself planning my sunday around being in front of the tv for lost, a truly great bit of tv.

And now while we wait for the next series, we have been graced with an equally good tv series, called prison break on monday nights. Another great bit of tv. :o

While still watching every week, I'm getting somewhat annoyed with the way Lost seems to be contriving to manufacture new mystery every episode while not quite tying up any of the loose ends.

Definately agree with you Daleyboy, Prison Break is a great series.

Yep, I'm up to episode 15 of the second series now, and its gotta be said theres been a change in the dynamic of the programme. But I'm still watching and the fifteenth episode was a quality one. Lots of loose ends, I need to watch it to see how they are all tied up! :o

Little bit worried though, as it's meant to be running for a 3rd and 4th season and it may become a bit boring to watch weekly, especially with the way that some episodes are skipped to make room for other tv events. The 16th episode airs in 3 weeks now! :D

Yep, I'm up to episode 15 of the second series now, and its gotta be said theres been a change in the dynamic of the programme. But I'm still watching and the fifteenth episode was a quality one. Lots of loose ends, I need to watch it to see how they are all tied up! :o

Was addicted to Lost... Only problem was I was hoping the end of the first series would answer questions... Which it didn't. :D

Get the feeling that the story is made up as it goes along- will see if the second series is the same way.

When I watched the Lost Season I special features, the show creator mentioned that the original concept of the show had a 5 season storyline arch, that was mapped out before the show ever started filming.

Looks like you'll have several years to get all the loose ends tied.