Need Opinions On Bkk English Schools..any Success Stories?

kblaze

My girlfriend and I are going to pay a visit to AUA this weekend to check it out and possibly sign her up for english language classes on weekends for 2-3 hours each day. She has to first test to be placed in the appropraite level. Her friend is already studying there and said the courses weren't amazing but that they gave good value for the money.

I was curious if anyone else has a view of AUA, be it positive or negative, or if anyone recommends another place?

So her friend studies there and has given you her opinion that the school isn't great but you want a bunch of strangers who may or may not have been there to make comment?

I'd stick with her friends take on it.

Do you not trust her opinion?

Best to visit a handful if schools as see what you like or moreover what your gf feels comfortable with.

Good luck, I hope you choose well.

So her friend studies there and has given you her opinion that the school isn't great but you want a bunch of strangers who may or may not have been there to make comment?

I'd stick with her friends take on it.

Do you not trust her opinion?

Best to visit a handful if schools as see what you like or moreover what your gf feels comfortable with.

Good luck, I hope you choose well.

Your post would be better with only the last two lines.

Why should I respond to your fairly negative questions that don't relate to my original question?

You implied im an idiot for asking strangers on a forum a question (to answer: yes, Im perfectly happy asking strangers for advice).

You then implied I don't trust my gf's friend. (to answer: I trust her, but you see sometimes in life it is wise to seek MULTIPLE opinions)

I simply wanted to know if anyone had experience at AUA or any other English language school in Bkk.